Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has started his recovery after undergoing successful surgery on the right ankle he seriously injured in a high speed qualifying crash in Indianapolis 12 days ago.Stoner underwent surgery at Sydney’s North Shore Private Hospital and he is already commencing his rehabilitation at home.A statement issued by HRC this morning made no mention of a possible...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 August 2012 11:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny ,Stinky ?

Do you still wear shorts BBBBenny ,bet it stings when Daddy slaps your legs

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

BBBBenny Donington

Just to help you thats in the East Midlands on the border between Notts and leicestershire .falling in the latter,Not to be confused with the Black country,But of course you would know because you would have attended many a motogp there I did read you helped pay the motogp riders wages,Pembury doesn't have gp's so that wont count,Get that free car out and get some miles on it BBBBenny go see some racing ,watching one rider on tv has got you locked in a bit

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bill and Benny

Benny is a pervert

Benny is a troll

Benny needs abstenance

To save his very soul.  

Benny doesn't say anything intelligent about anything - poor Benny

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Donington

Benny is a friend of a team DBR , a true racer and supporter of bike racing of all forms.... fanboys ....wev  laugh at your sad and bitter  beliefs

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

At last BeNNy Headway

I can take credit for you understanding "boring" ,Same line of attack same victim same digs Ring any bells ?,maybe just maybe you will have an understanding of a few others sentiments ,if not crack on i'm like MacDonalds slogan with it X

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Benny

If you feel it would add anything to this thread - It's about Stoner starting recovery after surgery - then feel free

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Even i'm lost here Benjamin

Just to clarify my Beef is very simple a very very slow roasted Cal and a basted in juice Dovi ,Next ?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

BenDoverDovi

Jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins. Go to confession and ask the warden if he can get you Broadband when he comes round the check your cell. That's where you're posting from isn't it.

Matthew Birt can we have another post please - this infantile banter has become tedious and boring.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Stig

Ignore him - that's the very thing he won't be able to handle - he is a - psychopath the definition of which is :-

psy·cho·path/Noun: A person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

I have it on good authority

That Casey Stoner wasn't  even riding the bike at Innddinanappollis (or however you spell it) so isn't in fact injured. My source tells me that it was actually a stunt double who crashed because Stoner was holed up in a motel downtown playing Jenga with two dwarfs and a Romanian postman. So, on that basis I'd say this story is fake.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices