Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone join Pramac Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone join Pramac Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone join Pramac Ducati

Ben Spies and Andrea Iannone will ride for the Pramac Ducati squad on full factory Desmosedici machinery in the 2013 MotoGP world championship. Although they will both race for the satellite squad run by Pramac, a statement from Ducati confirmed that Spies and Iannone will have a direct link to the Bologna factory and they will be supplied with official equipment...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 September 2012 17:25)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DARMHA900SS

Jul 09

DARMHA900SS says:

He want's to have fun in racing,

so he goes from an M1 to a Ducati.

Yeh, that'll work.

Should be a bundle of laughs!

Probably not the sort of fun he will be looking for though.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

darmha

he mention about environment. even if you have sophisticate bike but no one support you, it's pain in the ass.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

I think everyone is right

There are so many reasons that this is a good move for Spies but it still doesn't make up for all the woeful luck he has had this year. I think Ben just needed a one year contract to take him to 2014 with Suzuki. He can't lose because if he doesn't perform he just says Rossi couldn't ride the ducati piece of shit. I am sure ducati has had to pay riders a premium meaning all the riders are earning big bucks at ducati. Still think Spies will under perform compared to the other ducati riders. There will be nowhere to hide at ducati because there will be four identical factory bikes. We should see who is doing well and who is failing. Ez Pz

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Anybody

that sighns for Team Duck next year could be onto a good thing next year.

Reply to this Topic
OxonJohn

Jun 09

OxonJohn says:

Pramac

After all the speculation about who would run the Ducati satellite team in 2013 (with Scott Redding's Mark VDS team looking a good bet at one stage) I'm surprised that Pramac have got the job again.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

i thought ben said.......

to stay in motogp it`s got to be the right package?????........the pramac ducati is the right package and the yamaha wasn`t?????......wtf

Reply to this Topic
ppatel3d

Jun 10

ppatel3d says:

From Yamaha

I think anyone dropping down from Yamaha to another team(besides Honda) will always be heavily criticized. Especially, now since Yamaha is the top dog in MotoGP. I think he will do an OK job. I think he was pushed, and I reckon he should work with a new crew at Ducati. I will be in neutral mode next year as Stoner will retire. So I am hoping Spies and Dovi do well on Ducati. Should be fun to watch

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Unless

Ben knows something we dont , and there is a good chance of that .

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

A 1 year holiday for the fella with a few mill sandwich.  Who wouldn't?  We don't know what happened at Yammy so I say good luck to the fella... and yes Trailler, he probably does quite a lot of things we don't.  Speedmaster will be a bullet next year.  A Fun team on factory machinery with a bar set lower than a Top Gun forehead.  Not too dumb when all said & done.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Shawn

no need to be so sarcy...:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle