You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Anti-bike Neighbour

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Rotop

Sep 12

Rotop says:

Anti-bike Neighbour

A fat shit on my street keeps complainaing that I'm parking my bike on the road, too close to his house, too close to his car, not in an alley (which is shared access) ... yes seriously..

Any ideas how to educate this pizza swallowing turd?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 September 2012 04:52)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

Violent actions

such as shooting him in the head with a nail gun will do you no good at all, as you would be likely to get sent down for 20 years and by the time you get out he will probably be long dead from a heart attack.  You would be better taking advantage of his obesity, by hiding in the alley, when it is dark and then jumping out and shouting BOO!, thus bringing on the onset of cardiac failure earlier, and with no sign of suspicious death.

Reply to this Topic
pissedsid

Feb 12

pissedsid says:

lol

KWAKZ   nahhhh it has to be the ripping off of the head thing. sorry.

but the heart attack idea does put it in my mind to wire the fat cunts front door to  the national grid, then stand on his front lawn hurling cat shit through his living room windows

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Wait

...until it's cold and icy then late at night spread water over his doorstep, fat fuckers fall hard and have crap balance.

Reply to this Topic
RogerRSV

Jul 09

RogerRSV says:

Irrational bike hating.....

neighbours are a pain. I have always thought of myself as courteous and neighbourly but where I used to live, some hypochondriac fat bitch next door used to waddle out occasionally and comment negatively - I once bastardised Winston Churchill's famous comment when she complained about the start up noise at 10am on a Sunday morning - 'my bike is noisy at the moment as you are ugly, later today it will be silent but you will still be fucking ugly'...............pick the bones out of that one cuntchops!

Reply to this Topic
pissedsid

Feb 12

pissedsid says:

lmfho

rogerrsv  :lol: seriously good advice not much in the way of ripping heads off and poohing down necks . bit short on nail guns. but the cuntchops is more than making up for that :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

Pissedsid,

Now you're onto something, assuming his leccy meter is outside the house. Fix a puece of wire to a key and kam it in the lock, fix the other end to the live terminal on the meter, then once the screaming has stopped, quietly disconnect the wire from the meter and then remove the key before the ambulance and plod arrive.  Problem solved, and no evidence of any wrongdoing.... sorted

Reply to this Topic
pissedsid

Feb 12

pissedsid says:

kwakz750

I bow to your superior intellect but i'd like to just empty the cat litter tray through the letter box before the wiring commences  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices