Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

Cal Crutchlow refused to be too downbeat after he narrowly missed scoring a second podium in the last three MotoGP races at the Motorland Aragon yesterday. The British rider had been locked in a race long duel with Monster Yamaha Tech 3 teammate Andrea Dovizioso that went right down to the last lap. But it was the Italian who took his sixth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 October 2012 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Not personal Bennybubble,

As that would class my recipient as a normal person,punctuation ?,No not one of them shitty iPads ,Did you mean, one of those shitty iPads ?, Sometimes on an S111 smartphone,So a little small at times ,However ,my posts are meant to be direct ,thanks for asking.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Sheep=

A CU@T..........stig rise above it ,cal v dovi won't be a talking point never season ,the duke will show his true colors ,HRC failure.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DollytheSheep

Sep 12

Hmmmmmm

My special little man has been busy today. So much anger and jealousy. What you need is one of my special rubdowns or maybe you want to play Vets again. I'm so hot for you, take my temperature big boy. :wink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Come on MCN just get rid of this fool known as Hmmmmmm do you not have anything else to do apart from coming on here full of shoite.

How many accounts is that HELL IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY ACCOUNTS YOU HAVE the fact of the matter is that you are a boring twat doing everybody elses head in.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

GYTR

That's right. To come on here and keep going on and on about the same rider.....

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Shit the bed

:lol:How many email adds do you have u Dovi sucker

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Enlighten me

Dovi obviously a top MotoGP contender, so I'm going to ask a question, no other angle, just an interest, that Dovi doesn't ride motorcycles at all on the road, don't know whether that's fact or not but I did read it somewhere, I believe there are a few Pro riders that do not ride motorcycles outside of the track, I know John Reynolds, multi BSB champion didn't use a road bike. 

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

kool kids, Like Dovi ?

Or like Cool Crutchlow, Hmmmm Baaah baaah , round the outside , round the outside ? Doin the double dutch Ebo ebonet

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

hahahahaha Dollythesheep

Funniest thing i have seen on here yet!!!

bennybloodbubblehmmmmmm will have a very sticky screen

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

jealousy

are you a failed racer benny???

or you just plain jealous that you was born a non italian and by the sounds of it bullied(not that i favour this ppl) by english school boys who where wise to your shit, happening all over again on here but your one and only brain cell just cant understand this. must be hard knowing there is no doctors left to give you an answer, i know this maybe hard for you to accept but "the doctor" is just a nickname for valentino rossi a 9 times world champion moto gp rider not just another guy in a shirt and tie paid to try to help you sunshine. failed. jump do it!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices