Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow anticipating tough weekend MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow anticipating tough weekend

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow anticipating tough weekend

Cal Crutchlow believes he faces a tough task to challenge for the podium in Sunday’s Japanese MotoGP clash at the Twin Ring Motegi. Hard braking points dominate the Honda-owned circuit, and it has been braking that has been a weakness of the British rider in his second premier class season with the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad. The former World Supersport has...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 October 2012 12:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Get kicked off the forum again?.

Yes he did, and the sheep shagger has decided to return under a new name.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Pile on

I love watching cal prove others wrong and support him no matter what a top bloke with a real honest personality whom just so happens to ride moto gp. Must hurt for some haters not even affording a pedal and pop but have to make do with riding sheep.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

hope they take his other profile off

you know the one he uses talks to himself/back himself up Bloodbubble

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

blackcountry bullshitbubble

MCN Get this Feckin retard off here for good ,He is to bike sport what Jimmy Savile is to child care ,Remove his names from the site just like they have saviles in Scarborough

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

MCN should get hold of his IP and make sure the feckwit can't register another account on here.

Reply to this Topic
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

Why

do you all keep pickin on the rev,youre all turning into him.Hes entitled to his opinion like every one else, free country aint it.Just because his opinions are all totally misguided and wrong ,he cant help that.When Cals world champ hell probably Kill himself.So stop acting like a load of big girls. I reckon Cal might just squeak 4th.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Binliner

Look Rev/Hmmmm/Benny/Binthere/Blackcountrybollock/ & finally dumbcoff, stop peddling this shit, because your cover was blown on the earlier threads. If you want to talk to yourself, go down to your local pet shop,buy a mirror with a bell on it, then you can talk to yourself, give it a knock and say "who's a pretty sheep then".

Oh before I forget, how are those prototype wellies going on that you smuggled back over the border, I hear they are the latest shade of pink, with traction control, those should give you an advantage up those slippery slopes.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I find it amazing

that by far the biggest twat on the forum feels the need to tell others where to go. Judging by a good many comments on this forum corny, I think the only one that needs to go is you.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

dam dum chaaaaaa

fight fight fight fight........ i love cal no amtter how many sheep get ravaged.!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermario

Dear Marion, I bet you've been practising that little speech in your mirror, haven't you, I'd stay off the millett if I were you. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices