Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo surprised by Casey Stoner’s home race pace MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo surprised by Casey Stoner’s home race pace

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo surprised by Casey Stoner’s home race pace

Jorge Lorenzo might be standing on the brink of his second MotoGP world title, but his hopes of capturing the crown from the top step of the podium seem extremely remote, despite qualifying in second position on the grid at Phillip Island earlier today. The Spaniard has written off his chances of defeating home favourite Casey Stoner after the Australian blitzed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 October 2012 11:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Or do you mean from a nutshell bcb?? Lorenzo said Casey had the most raw talent, which whilst possibly correct(I suspect it's more the biggest gonads) is a million miles from the greatest I have ever seen... In fact if you knew how Jorge talks you would realise it is little more than self praise. Aquarius you seem to have missed that he was a poor 3rd this season on the best bike on the grid which is the only stat that matters... Of course meaningless no doubt in the fevered reaches of your adulation.. Leaving for all the wrong reasons if you can believe any of the stuff he comes out with,which is not easy. Does he not realise there are no rule changes next year, also all motorsports have regular rule changes , politics and fans... Casey knows his strength has been the indestructable bs tyres without those he's fucked as he has shown this year, his ride round anything moto has taken a real beating this year. . Still I will miss him along with many others how don't have a taste for him as th esport badly needs him on track. maybe back at duke would pay good money and some to see that. He will be for me the guy who never achieved anywhere near what his fans said he would.. Aquarius I wish wankers like you wouldn't talk about numbers of wins, there are twice as many races in a season these days.. It just shows what a cock licking fanboy you really are.. Don't do it Casey. You'll not be happier anywhere else, if PI was anything to go off.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

No Hugelean ...

... Lorenzo said that Stoner is: "the greatest rider I have ever seen." - it's a direct quote from Asphaltrubber.com

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

It's a direct quote from Asphalt and Rubber(notorious for shit stirring articles) not from Lorenzo. All other sites including MCN Aussie style, who probably posted it first due to time lines, quoted it differently.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Forgot to mention, turn 3 was rightly named after stoner he's fucking neat through there.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Aquarius

'I told you so' ? West was 17 seconds behind the winner. Marquez was on auto pilot for the title. West has amply displayed his mediorcity at world level. Plenty of riders have had their flashes. A fine ride for sure, but just a flash nonetheless with that dubious home town performance lift. Whatever happened to the hard nosed Doohan attitude of wanting to win every damn one of them and home being no different to away? West and Sissi boy by their strength today have displayed their overall weakness.

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Aquarius

I back your comments all the way.

Great ride by both.  I also thought Dani's wrap on Casey was one of the best 'pats on the back' I have ever heard from one rider to another.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

Nostrodamus

that don't explain how west also got a podium the week before. what can explain it is that he got a new chassis last week. he's been riding kmart made bikes all his career , so i think your judgment of him as a rider is in the low 20s. you need to open up the bigger picture and swim in the river of obvious explanatory information that surrounds everything in life. don't forget your towel now.

Reply to this Topic
Jessh33

Nov 12

Jessh33 says:

Welcome to___Seekingbikers (Please Google it)___the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. Have a try and find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together. ^_^

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices