Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo vows to take more risks in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo vows to take more risks in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo vows to take more risks in Valencia

Jorge Lorenzo has pledged to take more risks to sign off a triumphant 2012 world championship campaign in winning style in Sunday’s final race at Valencia. The Spaniard clinched his second MotoP world title with a second place in the recent Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island, but he has only won two out of the last nine races. Lorenzo has admitted...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 November 2012 17:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Oh well....

......its my opinion and i'm sticking to it, Still think Jorge is boring, successfull but really boring to watch, as for competing myself......no not at that level but yes i have competed and i was always told to compete to win not to make up the numbers.

Nastro: I fully understand making the points for the championship and doing just enough without risking anything.........but at the end of the day it's still fucking boring to watch.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Big-up for the homo - you're right. Lorenzo is tragic to watch. 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Leenne'n'tightass

You're not for real Benny, you don't like men in suits, especially the ones that are knocking on your door, with that eviction notice.

Reply to this Topic
FreddieFastbender

Nov 12

You can ring my bell anytime Cornballs - just leave your hat on.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Homer40

Facts speak for themselves. Any thread about Rossi or Stoner gets hundreds of posts.

The recent post about Jorge winning the championship got 13 comments - Wow this boy is popular!

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Ha

How about turn all your rider aids off, that would be worth watching!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices