Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow warns Bradley Smith ahead of MotoGP debut MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow warns Bradley Smith ahead of MotoGP debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow warns Bradley Smith ahead of MotoGP debut

Cal Crutchlow has warned new Monster Yamaha Tech 3 teammate Bradley Smith not to make the same mistake he did in 2011 by pushing too hard too soon in his rookie MotoGP campaign. Smith will make his YZR-M1 debut next Tuesday when preparations for the 2013 MotoGP campaign get underway in Valencia. And Crutchlow said he spoke to the 21-year-old to take...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 November 2012 17:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
lordcharles

Nov 12

lordcharles says:

Good luck

for the two Tech3 boys next year. Bradley must have been watching Crutchlow fairly closely all of this year, and has maybe learnt from some of his mistakes, Bradley's season this year has been a bit disappointing, but he is one of the bigger riders on the grid, and his bike has been a bit off the pace, so hopefully he might come good in testing the Tech3 M1 after Valencia, so good luck to him. 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Border collie

Oh no, my collie is looking at MCN on his laptop, and he's gone crazy,  Reeeevvvvv,Cal,BcB,Bendy, and a cast of thousands, all smelling of sheep. There's even a lunatic on here that thinks SirB's going to do any good. Quite frankly, I don't think he could win Moto2 next year on the M1, lol.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Freddie..

I like you. You warm my cockles..

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Kerry

I can't be bothered to explain coz your a thick bimbo but I sure could give you one.

Freddie I'm disappointed you underestimate me

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Saturn392

Don't you know, Kerry's a big slapper, with an ass like 40kg of well chewed bubblegum, she can eat a pair of winter pants just walking down the garden, lol

Reply to this Topic
FreddieFastbender

Nov 12

CHR - you can't touch me for it, 'cos I'm dead.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Cornbowl

I think I've changed my mind.   Perhaps Cheryl Cole would be better

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

sorry to hear about Bradley's

Accident , get well soon and I hoe the ribs on the mend, did they get the van driver ?

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Cal Crutchlow warns Bradley Smith

Cal Crutchlow has warned new Monster Yamaha Tech 3 teammate Bradley Smith not to make the same mistake he did in 2011 by pushing too hard too soon in his rookie MotoGP campaign.

Jeepers, the balding Oxford freshman has never, to my extensive knowledge, ever be known to push too hard whilst on two wheels. Not knocking a chap who I'd always had hopes for, without good reason and this being he has had all the chances available, Spain and Puig etc., but could never really make use of them and progress sufficiently. Yes, he got better, though insufficiently so. Tech3 without Dovisiozo and with Mr. Crutchlow as team leader may well prove an interesting take, though Calvin certainly does try a little harder than some, I'm pleased to note. Entertaining shall we say, rather like most of the forum hardcore. Any questions, I'll be pleased to advise.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices