Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi critical of Marc Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi critical of Marc Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi critical of Marc Marquez

Valentino Rossi criticised new Moto2 world champion Marc Marquez after the hard riding Spaniard was involved in more controversy on the opening day of practice for the final round of 2012 in Valencia this afternoon. Marquez collided with Simone Corsi in the second free practice session in an incident that resulted in the Italian rider falling heavily. Marquez immediately went to see...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 November 2012 19:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

need to chill

whilst i think marc will be the next big thing he does need to reign his neck in or he will severely injure someone this is not the first time this has happened but i do hope it's the last.

Reply to this Topic
FreddieFastbender

Nov 12

"It is not the time on Friday afternoon to be entering with another rider that is slower than you in difficult conditions and being very strong like this."

A slow hunk on a Friday afternoon sounds just fine to me - Cornballs agrees.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Yep, he needs to show more control, thats been mentioned mentioned many times concerning his riding style.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Cal said some stuff on Marquez as well, it's on Crash.net. I think this might be his wake up-call. Personally i reckon he might take the title in MotoGP first attempt. Can't wait to see him try! The kid jus't has to learn free practice is not where you win championships.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

If Marquez brings these wreckless tactics to MotoGP someone is going to be killed. He is the most consistently dangerous rider of recent times - if not of all  time.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Well it is true every rider who comes into MotoGP has to change his riding style.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

fuck me if rides a motogp bike like his moto2 he may be the first man on the moon for a good few years

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Elbowz ...

... you're talking through your helmet again. What about Spies - did he change his style?

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

After Bradl won the championship on a Kalex. Jus't about everyone switched from Suter to Kalex frames? Good choice, how many Suter frames ride up front apart from Marquez? Thats right none. I can't wait for that little Spanish dude to ruffle some Allien feathers. Hes 1 crazy talented dude. Crazy/talented is now 60/40 . Next seazon in Motogp 40/60. He will be fine.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

HYPROCRITE

“I see the incident and I think that Marquez makes a big mistake..."

COMMENTS FROM HYPOCRITE. DIDN'T HE REMEMBER 2008 WHEN HE TRIED TO KILL STONER???

that's why people already know HIS AMBITION OUTWEIGHT HIS TALENT!!!! JERK GAY ASS LOVER CHICKEN CHAMPION!!!!! NO WORTH TO RESPECT

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices