Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati confirm Alstare WSB partnership for 2013 and 2014 World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Ducati confirm Alstare WSB partnership for 2013 and 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Ducati confirm Alstare WSB partnership for 2013 and 2014

Ducati’s official World Superbike effort will be run by the Belgian Alstare squad in a new two man team called Team Ducati Alstare.The two year deal will see riders Carlos Checa and Ayrton Badovini campaign the all new Ducati 1199 Panigale.Alstare wre the long tie factory Suzuki team competing in WSB until they left the championship for financial reasons at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 November 2012 20:03)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Luck lister ?

They will certainly need plenty of luck next year.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Great deal

Not too sure about badovini tho but he has had some decent finishing on The BMW,also many crashes too, I also heard mv now with park n go so glad to them back in racing.

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

Good DEAL

I am glad to see Batta get the deal. From what I know and seen he has had a top organization since coming into this series. Glad we didnt loose him to the joke of motogp. Keep up the good work!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices