Skip to content

Discuss This Pics: Valentino Rossi back on a Yamaha in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pics: Valentino Rossi back on a Yamaha in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pics: Valentino Rossi back on a Yamaha in Valencia

Valentino Rossi has made his long-awaited return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad in Valencia this morning. The 33-year-old was one of the first out on track in cool and cloudy conditions this morning but his YZR-M1 return didn’t last beyond a third lap as rain spots started to fall on the Ricardo Tormo track. Rossi left the Yamaha garage with dozens of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 November 2012 10:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Err, thanks again Eddl

all things at the appropriate time eh?

The Oompa Loompa's chose to dislike (actually most of them went straight to hate) Stoner, for no other reason than he beat Rossi - regularly and repeatedly.

Rossi has not been a favoured rider of mine in the past due to arrogant hubris and Machiavellian tendencies. Yet I see he's developed humble traits in the last 24 months. This is good. Allied to the fact he's a huge underdog he just might move up Nostro's preference list a notch or two.

Great Avatar of Nostro's one and only known God by the way.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

nostrodamus and Revbenny

Dovis fastest time was set on a dry track......eddi is right about you nostro you are blinded by your disdain for rossi...

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

nostrodamus

The Oompa Loompa's chose to dislike (actually most of them went straight to hate) Stoner, for no other reason than he beat Rossi .

It may have something to do with the fact that after he won the title in 2007 many people were lauding him as the next mick doohan , but he failed to live up to all the hype until switching to the Best bike.Oh and failed to retain the title in 2012

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

As nostro new best friend i'd like to back him up i have a mate who hated stoner because he beat rossi So i stuck the number 27 on the back of my van just to wind him up more, and the avatar is as my name eddl as in edd lawson who else ;)

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Stoner also went on to say that the other riders were useless and bring it on. He got twatted the very next season and has been a laughing stock, despite his ability, ever since. Don't believe any of the just because he beat Rossi crowd it's another myth to try a make casey shine a little brighter. Rossi has only ever been beaten by casey when he was on a turd but that's a story for another day and may hap the real reason casey is off. Who really knows???

Reply to this Topic
DESMOHEAD

Aug 03

DESMOHEAD says:

Cheste

The Ricardo Torme circuit isn't the best place to set the worlds press on fire. Boring Micky Mouse circuit and pretty slow compared to most tracks. It would be far better if Phillip Island was the last race of the year. Better weather and very FAST!

Nostro...Rossi stiff!? You must mean when his standing up adjusting his arse on his way to the starting grid.

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Lorenzo

Is there any truth in the rumour Georgey boy didnt go out because he,s still upset by getting his arse kicked on Sunday by the test rider?????????

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Hugeturd

Did you not think Casey beat Rossi fair and square when Casey rode the duke????? Plenty of gp race fans saw him do this but I guess you missed it,shame really.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

No one remembers Gaycee Stacey

....... He was suppose to go out with a big bang, light bulbs flashing, microphones stuck in his face, journalist screaming, " what next", him saying he's going to Disney World. Alas.......it did not happened, period, nada, nein.

Instead, the paparazzi, the journalist, the fans, the paddock, the riders,  the hordes, Bob Buttmansangy, Aquarious, Nostro, pacey casey, were seen all following Rossi around, hoping to get some of his Midas Dust.

Too bad about the rain and hopefully he will get to ride the 2013 bike and not the 2012 that Lorenzo developed. Time for him to wave his magic and put his stamp on the 2013 bike.

Reply to this Topic
bluebottle2

Nov 07

bluebottle2 says:

motogp testing

Get real u lot,your arguing already .do u really think they will in any way be trying. come on .

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices