Skip to content

Discuss This James Ellison gutted to lose MotoGP ride MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > James Ellison gutted to lose MotoGP ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

James Ellison gutted to lose MotoGP ride

James Ellison admitted he was gutted not to get the chance to stay with the Paul Bird Motorsport CRT squad in MotoGP next season. The 31-year-old equalled his career best result of ninth in two out of the last three races but it was not enough to save him from the axe from Bird, who had threatened to replace him earlier...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 November 2012 11:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Racerfan88

Nov 12

Racerfan88 says:

Fact.

;)

Reply to this Topic
SarahEllison

Nov 12

SarahEllison says:

I think you're completely right lordcharles.. and I took the bate ;) No longer waisting my time with that though, no use, "Never argue with a fool".. hey :) Thanks to everyone else for your positive comments though, J and I try to keep away from posts and comments on forums, but I was curious as to what some of the opinions were from the outside. It warms my heart to know that, other than a select few ::cough:: lol, you all do know what is going on and continue to support through thick and thin. Thank you again. And Zog.. not entirely sure how to prove that.. twitter??

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

PB

thought Shakey would be the mid season saviour.......only to be told, actually, your bike is shit....so shit in fact Shakey sticks with BSB.....how shit is that?.....in what other other form of motorsport has a racer turned down a chance in the premier class??

Reply to this Topic
ed30

Sep 12

ed30 says:

Shame

PBM should have just stuck with James; he did a decent job on a shite ride, and some continuity into a second year could've been useful for the team.

Reply to this Topic
Daveeboy

May 08

Daveeboy says:

Well said Mrs E.....

......nice to hear from someone who is close to what is going on :) I know it probably won't happen at this stage but any chance Zoe can do a PR release for James about any possible plans for next season? :) I know I am probably jumping the gun but its worth a shot lol

Reply to this Topic
SarahEllison

Nov 12

SarahEllison says:

This is going to be one of those circumstances Benny.. that is best left alone until the appropriate time. A book possibly... one day? ;) I do apologise if that is a disappointment, but as they say: the truth always prevails. And Daveeboy: not a problem at all. As soon as everything is sorted J would love to share. Are you in need of any contact details?

Reply to this Topic
SarahEllison

Nov 12

SarahEllison says:

Awe Benny, you've gone and made a gal blush ;) hehe x

Reply to this Topic
buddie

Feb 06

buddie says:

Mrs ellison

Well as long as he doesn't know where to find you mrs ellison .

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny you dumass lunatic

You crazy deluded moron ,"you know where to find me" Yeah in the dole queue and at the local soup kitchen. Your as mad as a box of frogs and twice as slimey

Reply to this Topic
michaelmichelleis

Dec 12

where to start..

Ummm, wow. Really dont have anything 2 say about Ellison's riding, not really concerned...but everyone is entitled to their own opinions, there is a saying, "If you can't stand the heat, get the heck out of the kitchen." In every area of life, politics happen- every hardworking individual knows this. Benny seems like a creep and seeing a grown woman flicking off a camera with tongue out is not beautiful to me. I do not know how Ellison affords her extra trip costs as he stated he needs fundraisers for his own travel.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices