Skip to content

Discuss This 2012 MOTOGP MOMENTS - VALENTINO ROSSI BACK TO YAMAHA MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > 2012 MOTOGP MOMENTS - VALENTINO ROSSI BACK TO YAMAHA

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

2012 MOTOGP MOMENTS - VALENTINO ROSSI BACK TO YAMAHA

You’d have got better odds on Valentino Rossi coming round to your house for Christmas dinner than you would have got on the Italian completing a shock return to Yamaha in 2013. Had Casey Stoner not fallen out of love with racing and retired and had Ben Spies not surrendered one of the most coveted seats on the grid at Yamaha,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 December 2012 16:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Seems like a lot of

people will be left wondering why Marc Marquez is such a badass rider. I fully expect Lorenzo to start crying about MM. Would not be suprised if he won it all his first year. He is the only rider, except Rossi to start many races way down in the pack and forge ahead to win it. The man is a talent.

Wonder if lil aussie boy ran away when he heard that Marc was coming and he would have the same toys lil aussie boy had also. The fact that he could not beat Dani and get his back to back to prove himself as a real deal sort of diminishes him. He is now the number one twitter girly boy when it comes to insulting other riders.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

'Nostro nails it for me..'

Hahaha..why am I not surprised. Do you need a star-shaped plaster?

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

people will be left wondering why Marc Marquez is such a badass rider. I fully expect Lorenzo to start crying about MM.

i fully expect dani to start crying about MM. you can see it this way.....dani is in HRC what rossi was with yamaha and mm is like jorge was with yamaha. mm will beat dani like jorge did with rossi. dani will never get an WT and if mm gets up to speed hrc will provide mm the best stuff and then dani will start crying out loud!

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

BENNY

your story is almost correct. its the name you got wrong. the guy your talking about is gone fishing! can't imagine Rossi lost hi's riding skill. its not like you wake up 1 day and forget how to walk. if Rossi realy thought he couldn't compeat with the others he would have never signed with Yamaha. it was easy to stay with ducati as we all know its a pig to ride. but now on a great bike he must get great results and nothing else. he knows that and rossi believes like all hi's fans he can still ride the s#!t out of that flame spitting M1.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Steady Beeny..

It wasn't that long ago you were gushing praise for Rossi.

Wouldn't want anyone to think you had schizo tendancies now, would we...him, they?

Baa..

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Iv'stuck a tenner on rossi to be wc next year, so as far as im concered it's a done deal

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

''Hahaha..why am I not surprised. Do you need a star-shaped plaster?''

-------------------------------------------------

Please bud, and make it a big one. While you're shopping, get a couple of small ones just incase i happen to agree with you in the future ;)

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

only a tenner

i put that on a crt winning a dry race tbh but i think theres more chance of that than rossi lifting the title again.

in a nutshell then bashers, given rossi yamaha past( and not next years grid)

CAN ROSSI WIN????

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Rossi

Will need to reproduce the form he had in the 2005 season to beat Lorenzo's consistency. He's going to give it eveything he's got, it's going to be an exciting season.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

of course rossi can

win the title. There is no doubt he can and will be competitive. However he would need lady luck to shine a bit( as she does with ALL moto gp champs-a couple of lucky breaks always accompany the crown). Casey had luck on his side with tires and  engine speed in 07, Rossi had luck in 08 and 09 as both casey and jorge respectively cracked and handed rossi the crown,Lorenzo had luck in 2010 as rossi broke his leg and injured his shoulder, and everyone else (except maybe dani) gave up and threw in the towel, Casey had the good fortune of a performance gap again in 2011, and after ducati im sure the honda felt smooth as butter, and lorenzo of course had the good fortune of a charging pedrosa getting taken out by a useless pylon (barbara), thus ending his challenge. So.....if lorenzo has a couple of crashes or misses a couple of races due to injury (he is due as all the other aliens have taken their turn now), the title chase is wide open, and a newly invigorated rossi on a bike that will feel like a wet dream to him after ducati, has a better chance than most to steal the title. I will now take a breath...cant wait for 2013!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices