Skip to content

Discuss This New HD Street Glide at London Motorcycle Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New HD Street Glide at London Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New HD Street Glide at London Motorcycle Show

The Carol Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show takes place on February 15 to 17 at ExCel. Almost every new bike will be there along with customs, classic and the amazing Revolution live show. Harley-Davidson, back after a year's absence, will have a large range of bikes on show with the Street Glide tourer and the Street Bob both new for 2013. The...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 11:23)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Lovely

And my fav colour too. I really like the new screen , Think it makes the bike more sporty looking.

Reply to this Topic
buckr

Jan 09

buckr says:

Pig Ugly Hog

That, has been beaten into shape by an ugly designer with a degree in uglyness from the university of ugly, with a very large ugly stick.

Yuck !!!!!

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

snev

"I really like the new screen , Think it makes the bike more sporty looking." Looks like a Pig's snout to me, but that's subjectiveness for you!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Yes 69

I agree but I also believe that this bike is "Drop Dead Gorgeous" and so much better than all the "more modern bikes" that fellow posters keep going on about.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

apparantly this is the 'bagger' look that is supposedly popular at the moment in the states, personally i really dont get it, i like some harley's like the 48 and sportster but some of these are so tacky and ridiculous

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Just needs AA badges on it and you can pretend you are attending breakdowns!

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

New?

Well, this Harley-Davidson Street Glide would have looked modern and sporty in 1950. Specific power output, engine, and suspension technology also would have been very competitive in 1950.

And I have complete strangers come up to me and tell me I should have bought a Harley-Davidson when I am refueling my Honda NT700V Dullsville.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Is that HD

Busa yellow :unsure:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Ladies and Gents you are looking

Ladies and Gents, you are looking at one of the biggest scams in automotive history.  Keep selling the same crap that dates back to 1930s and charge more for it every year.  There are insecure, conformist, mindless suckers, with hideous taste born every day by the millions.

Reply to this Topic
pommyjohn

Feb 13

pommyjohn says:

we've got a winner

pimp my CAT D9 dozer 2013

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN