Skip to content

Discuss This New Yamaha FJR1300 makes debut at London Motorcycle Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Yamaha FJR1300 makes debut at London Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New Yamaha FJR1300 makes debut at London Motorcycle Show

The Carol Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show takes place on February 15 to 17 at ExCel. Almost every new bike will be there along with customs, classic and the amazing Revolution live show. Yamaha will be bringing the whole 2013 range with the new FJR1300 tourer heading the updated bikes. The 2013 update is the first time the FJR1300 has had...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 11:52)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SPRINTMAN52

Feb 09

SPRINTMAN52 says:

Get on your bike KI595

Not normally like me just thought it was needed,probably aimed more at myself and my own frustration's, i'm kinda Crocked (poor health) and so if you have your health be thankful and try to change your situation.

Can we have an Agony Aunt column on here i recon i could be kept busy.

Wonder what the problems are with the show? 

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Colourful (not)

Ooooh! A new grey and silver paintscheme, that sounds amazing!

There aren't enough bright grey bikes around, it will really stand out.

Reply to this Topic
pmeiss

Jan 12

pmeiss says:

Excel Bike show zzzzz

I was there on Saturday, have not been in 3 years... Waisted £20 in going, plus fuel and parking money. It is so watered down and boring. Went around looking at teh few bike stands in about 20 min and this was going past a stand with a guy selling drill bits... There's more to see at a Motorcycle shop in Crawley, than at the Excel bike show... Would not attend ever agian... Where Can I claim a refund?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

At the" Classic Bike Show"...

yesterday I spotted loads of FJR1300's in the Bike park. More than any other bike model TBH. Can't be that bad. Come to think of it There were more Sports bikes and Sports tourers than "Adventure" bikes.

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Excellent...

.. here it is being delivered

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
tancakar

Sep 11

tancakar says:

why

why would you make a motorcycle and add the electronic suspension only for clutch-less model it is annoying and i am not even considering this bike just because of that.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices