Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez shrugs off crash to star in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez shrugs off crash to star in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez shrugs off crash to star in Sepang

Marc Marquez lived up to the pre-season hype in Sepang this week after the Spanish rookie shrugged off a final day crash to set the fourth fastest time. The reigning Moto2 world champion ended with a best time of 2.00.636 that put him just 0.094s behind Valentino Rossi in third and just over 0.5s adrift of teammate and pre-season favourite Dani...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 February 2013 11:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

The recklessness of an exuberant teenager - the first of many?   The boy is going to be a great champion tho' no doubt at all.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Recless exuberance ?

Hardly. Is supposed to piddle around in order to not find his and the bikes limitations ? He's employed to run as hard and fast as he can over the race distance. The fact that he lost it and thankfully walked away is a plus. The fact that he jumped on the 2nd bike, did a race simulation and stayed at the same pace is remarkable. Oh yeah,he stayed on,no problem,no recklessness,just bloody fast consistently.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bootlegger

My second sentence clarifies it.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Bootlicker93..?

A seamless swap of allegiance - almost as fast as the RCV transmission - which at least allows him to move on I suppose..

What happened to Ducati and Spies by the way?

Reply to this Topic
crawsue

Aug 09

crawsue says:

No doubt he will be a

champion, but looks as though Honda are using him as stick to poke Dani this year. Going to be interesting to watch race control if the smiling assasin starts any of his Moto 2 nonsense...can't see HRC having their new prodigy at the back of the grid. Looking forward to see who blinks first when all the aliens arrive at turn 1 at the same time.....can't see MM backing off and Vale has proved in the past with Stoner at Laguna and Gibernau that he wont stand any nonsense...going to be a belter!

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Same thing that happened

Rossi and Ducati in 2011 and 2012. They are trying to ride a SHIT PIG.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Seamless shift Wosi

Well sure I was going to root for Marquez.. Really. Did you for one minute believe that I would make a seamless shift to yellow. Outside of Marquez I can after 2 miserable years get back to rooting for Ducati ,Spies and Dovi.  Lost cause maybe at this stage. Anyway, I'm comfortable with it. Now if the powers that be would just chuck the Yamacati of 2011/12 in the dumpster where it belongs. Well. Have good one.

Oh yes,I've also seamlessly shifted to shout for Bradl and your countryman Smith.

So, to sum up,I don't see much chance of my picks winning races,much less challenging for the title this year.

However,I have to back at least one potential front runner and that is seamlessly #93. I've actually backed Marquez through RBR.125,Moto 2 and now. Seamless shift over the past several seasons for me re Marquez.

Reply to this Topic
Flipslats

Aug 11

Flipslats says:

milkyspots

forever defending your fluro goat eh??

Spies was shameful on arguably the best bike. What do you expect he'd do on a challenging bike?? I wouldn'y say a "shit pig" mind you. Even Rossi managed a 2nd place on it!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices