Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Repsol Honda complete Sepang test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Video: Repsol Honda complete Sepang test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Sports Desk  says:

Video: Repsol Honda complete Sepang test

Hear from Repsol Honda riders Dani Pedrosa and marc marquez following the first test of 2013 in this video from the team. Pedrosa topped the time sheets, while rookie Marquez was the talk of the test following an excellent fourth best time overall.  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 February 2013 16:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
goat46

Feb 09

goat46 says:

Wee Dani

Now is his time,if he cannot win the title this year I am sorry to say Honda need to move him on ,hence their move for Marquez. Very few riders have stayed with a works team this long and not won the premier class crown !!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

goat46

Dani is a bit like Mamola - the best rider never to win a championship.  I really hope he does it this year (last chance saloon)!

If not and he is dropped by HRC who will they replace him with      Bradl or Bautista or another rookie from Moto2?

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

saturn

"who will they replace him with"

Thats easy, Lorenzo.

Reply to this Topic
Flipslats

Aug 11

Flipslats says:

now now...

come on. lets not bicker about who called who names first...

it was mearly a simple comment aimed at a naff post. simple. no need for further name calling surely.

it does puzzle me why so called MotoGP enthusiats would come running to protect such posts... but there you go. Obviously you came from the town... or shared the same nipple.... or whatever.

I agree.... DEFO future champ for sure.

All good!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices