Skip to content

Discuss This Stoner DNFs in V8 debut MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stoner DNFs in V8 debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Stoner DNFs in V8 debut

Casey Stoner's V8 debut came to an abrupt halt after a punctured tyre saw him retire from the first race while in 13th place. He got off to a good start, impressing by qualifying 12th around the Adelaide street circuit, then moving up to 10th by the first five laps. However, he then dropped back to 13th, losing time through the slower...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 March 2013 12:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Car racer

Why are we talking about Casey Stoner I thought this was a bike forum not a car forum. Good luck to him in V8 super cars though

Reply to this Topic
FATFRYER2

Aug 02

FATFRYER2 says:

He gone so just let him go ,unless he wants to come back and tame the Ducati then lets hear no more car tales on here please

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

if he wasn't happy with the close racing at laguna whats he going think about car hitting him when he is in the way lol, v8 n touring cars are a contact sport lol even though it not meant to be

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

The reality - Rossi v Stoner - post race Laguna.

Rossi has the right attitude.."about what..?"

"..appen.."

..hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboSRZT2XxI

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

exactly..."about what"...nothing happened this is racing, if you dont like it GET THE FUCK OUT...and luckily hes come to his senses and fucked off. the clown makes no sense, he said at the beginning of the interview its his own fault so i never knew why he was so mad at rossi, clown.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

the clown makes no sense, he said at the beginning of the interview its his own fault so i never knew why he was so mad at rossi, clown.

Because fckwit, it was the riding on other parts of the track he was unhappy with, not the riding when he dropped it.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

So on which other parts of the track exactly, did Stoner have the right to be so pissed then Bulto?

Perhaps you could dig us out a clip to illustrate?

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

A shit forum....

Why the fuck are MCN putting this shit up about Stoner? Let him fuckin' get on with what he wants to do. This was once a decent forum, now it's crap reports complimented by toss pots intent on bitching at each other. I've given this site enough of my time and now I'm out of here. You simple morons can all fuck off. Up yours. Bye.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

ahahahaha

You yellow devotees really do swallow the whole gospel hook line and sinker don't you? Shock horror, rider has red mist shortly after losing a race. Care to explain how Stoner's little tanty was any different to Rossi complaining after losing to Elias in Turkey 2006? Complete non-event, and for that the yellow hordes spew out all manner of bile for the next 5 years. To the point of booing at a charity event, says it all really. Anything that threatens the myth of St Vale's infallability gets met with outraged hostility and abuse, the latest being "Ducati are crap" and "Preziosi is an idiot". And there is always an excuse when he gets beaten. What's it going to be this year kids? :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Turkey?..you Turkey.

Gobblegobblegobble..on Casey's dick.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale