Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith targets top six before end of 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith targets top six before end of 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith targets top six before end of 2013

Bradley Smith reckons the initial target in his rookie MotoGP campaign will be to finish ahead of Ducati’s factory Desmosedici.But the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider hopes to be fighting for the top six before the end of his first season taking on the likes of Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo and Marc Marquez.The British rider finished behind GP13 duo Andrea...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 March 2013 20:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Of almost everyone on the grid..

..Bradley is the one I'm most interested in seeing how he's going to do. He's an unknown quantity in many ways and quite possibly has the most to live up to. I think he'll do well though, I've liked his approach to testing and he seems pretty confident - hopefully he'll surprise a few people..

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Indeed

I'm just hoping his pace in testing is not a true indication of his level. Reading between the lines, Tech3 may have had him on a prescribed program in testing but if you aren't let off the leash at some point you're never going to know how fast you can push it. I'd have thought at some point they'd have said right, now go out and give it some, see what you can do. If they did, the signs aren't too good, but I really hope he has some in reserve.

When you look at another rider new to the class in Marquez, he's just got on it and wrung its neck from the start. Smith may have been 'advised' on a different approach but at some point, you're going to have to twist that throttle hard. I really hope he can as he seems a decent lad, but as we know, they aren't always winners.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

heres hoping

Bradley can build up slowly to improve throughout the season.The lad has his head screwed on and unlike Marquez will not push too hard straight away.

What the hell are you on about bultoboy with prescribed program?
Do you really think any of these riders would hold back just because their team told them to?
Of course I doubt if any team would tell a rider to hold back anyway unless they were injured.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Great pic FR

That's what I look like exiting Sadler's Farm roundabout onto the A130 - lol.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Bradley's

about as quick as he's going to get IMO, he's no full-on racer, and never has been, he's done better than I thought he would, but his goal must be to stay in the top 10. I don't think he's going to be a crasher, like Marquez or Iannone, but they will be riding on the ragged edge, Bradley will keep his 'safe' limit.

Reply to this Topic
Calfan

Oct 12

Calfan says:

April Fool

Almost had me there Bradders.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

FatRat

Definitely prefer your Rat avater Rev, than the pic of you with that cowpat on your head. So Rev, whichever way you dish it up, as long as Bradley is able to drag his arse into the top 10, that's about as good as he's going to get

Reply to this Topic
comeragh

Aug 12

comeragh says:

Bradley

Is a very nice lad but is way out of his Depth in this class,he has a two year contract god knows how on earth he got it, he has done nothing in 125 or moto2 worth talking about,and id bet money his bike will have number 40 on it 2014 because it is wasted on bradley smith

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Corny..

..I think you'll find the same was said of Crutchlow not that long ago. You'll be revising that statement soon enough..

Reply to this Topic
gordonglover

Feb 04

gordonglover says:

smiffy

good to see all this shit banter going down::: but are you not all missing the point that we have another english guy in gp;;; i hope he kicks everybodys asss

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices