Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith targets top six before end of 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith targets top six before end of 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith targets top six before end of 2013

Bradley Smith reckons the initial target in his rookie MotoGP campaign will be to finish ahead of Ducati’s factory Desmosedici.But the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider hopes to be fighting for the top six before the end of his first season taking on the likes of Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo and Marc Marquez.The British rider finished behind GP13 duo Andrea...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 March 2013 20:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

idiots like cornbowl...

...always talking like they know more than the actual riders and people in the paddocks. they are the professionals not you, your just a lonely old man who sits at a computer 24/7 on a forum arguing. if he says his target is 6th then its 6th. sure you could come back with your opinion on where he'll finish but you cant just sit there and say what will happen...then again you lot are the experts, you know more than the people in the paddock, what was i thinking...

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

CHR

I don't think so, I had no need to revise my opinion of Bradley last year, and I don't think I will this, I'm expecting him to achieve 9th or 10th, that's nearer his limit. We surely can't include Cal, in the same breath as we are talking about  Bradley, Cal is a racer, who's not afraid to put it on the line, he's not perfect, but he's a world in front of Bradley, and the best we've got. 

Reply to this Topic
comeragh

Aug 12

comeragh says:

Rainmaker

how can you compare the likes of smith with Cal,06 british supersport champion 09 world supersport champion and 5th in standings first year in world superbikes he is a different class and if he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth like Bradley you could bet he would have more wins to his tally

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

CaseyisGONE

Brought another dipshit Rev, I thought you were behaving yourself, you're slipping back into your old multi account posts again, you just can't help it. Now where's my sheepdog, he's smelt a woolley rat, BaaBaa. 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Fat-twat

You F'king Welsh wizard, enjoy being a smart arse, you're almost as touchy as when anything's said about 'spotty', or have you lost you're 'hard-on' for him, Resurrect a few of you old accounts again, you know you want to.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hey FatTwat dole boy

you're the one that knows about land-fill, it's your favourite haunt, next to the sheep pens. BaaBaaBaaa

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Huge ask but really hope he gets a couple of good races under his belt this year, confidence is everything..

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

poor bradley

While Hugeleans buddy david emmett over on mm advocates turning motogp into a x factor style beauty contest in order to appeal to teenage girls as part of his larger "motogp cant survive without Rossi" campaign what must a poor balding ranga think he has to do to emerge from the shadow of this rossi/brit-journo/brit middle aged gs rider love fest? Poor lad fucked from birth due to the color of his hair and the fickleness of his countrymen.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Fat-Twat

is it true sheep boy that you wear button fly Levi's now, because the sheep around you can hear a zipper at 50yds.

I expect that when your time comes, you'd like to pass away peacefully in your 'sheep'. RIP, best sheepshagger in the valley's.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

smith

Seems like a good kid and no one can deny his work ethic, but he wasnt competitive in the smaller classes and in my opinion he will be nothing better than mid packer in moto gp. Pedroso, lorenzo, rossi, marquez, bradl, bautista, crutchlow, hayden,dovisioso. That leaves 10th up for grabs...except that spies, and iannone will also be fighting for that spot so that leaves 12th place open...oh yeah except for esparago and depuniet. So that leaves 14th open...not looking good for bradders. Hope im wrong, but esparago should be the one on the tech 3 bike...hes a fighter. Bradley is not

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices