Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow targets faster early race speed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow targets faster early race speed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow targets faster early race speed

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes he will have to be much faster in the opening three laps of MotoGP races in 2013 to help him become a consistent podium threat. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider heads into the opening race in Qatar next weekend brimming with confidence after he topped the timesheets in the final winter test session in Jerez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 April 2013 09:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

cal needs to stop dreaming...hes fast and thats it he cant overtake to save his life..only time i seen him overtake was silverstone when he had to start from the back...and that was only really crt's he had to pass...this clown needs to realize he isnt on the same level as rossi, dani or lorenzo and needs to stop dreaming. complaining when he doesnt beat them, its not expected of him and wont happen, especially not on that bike...he needs a slap british fool disgrace to this country

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Caseyisgone...

So you think Cal is a disgrace to his country.

You sir are a disgrace to the "biking fraternity". Along with all the other morons on here who just have so much hatred for the riders. 
If you you find the spectacle so un-appealing, then there`s other sports which you could honour with your intellect. 
I can`t believe how bad this forums become with pure hatred of different riders by people, for daft reasons.

Take the Rev for instance. He hates Crutchlow for being, in his opinion, ugly! Also because he`s English and the Revs Welsh! Even though I  must admit the Revs knowledge of the sport exceeds mine by some way...why descend to this? It just does`nt get any more stupid, thats why alot of people have drifted away from what used to be good crack on here. 
Its right down the pan now, with even Nostro, who has a vast knowledge of the sport limited to every post having a shot at Rossi. Where did it go wrong?

I exclude Wosi from criticism because he does his stuff with such humour and tongue in cheek. Takes the flack with good grace and responds with good natured replies.

Good luck ALL the riders. Its a shame there`s no Welsh riders out there though, because the whole world could hate them.....just joking of course!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Casey LSG One

"stfu faggot rossi wasnt making excuses"

There's many and varied reasons for criticising the world nr.6 but resorting to petty sexual bigotry is really unnecessary. As far as we know Rossi's relationship with Uccio is purely platonic.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Rat family

Benny Boy, your a sad fat Welsh twat, The Rat Family and CaseyisGone, 5 accounts on this thread alone,  why don't you put a cork in it, buy youself a wheel to run in.

By the way, do you remember when I asked you "how do you find sheep in long grass" and you replied  "very satisfying" go and see the vet asap.

Reply to this Topic
KerryKatona

Nov 12

KerryKatona says:

Corn-fed Chicken Shit

POK POK POK ! What's that you said chicken choker ? I can't understand a word you type with all that feather spitting. CaSeyisgone - why not go with home you fucking moron - go and read sheep dog weekly instead. CheekyMonkey - appreciate your sentiment but this is a well proven forum for civilised, good humoured and informed debate. YeaaaHhh Rat fans !!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
KerryKatona

Nov 12

KerryKatona says:

Corn-fed Chicken Shit

POK POK POK ! What's that you said chicken choker ? I can't understand a word you type with all that feather spitting. CaSeyisgone - why not go with home you fucking moron - go and read sheep dog weekly instead. CheekyMonkey - appreciate your sentiment but this is a well proven forum for civilised, good humoured and informed debate. YeaaaHhh Rat fans !!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

what a sad sad sub human

The season has yet to get underway and already the moron from the valleys is posting under multiple guises slaggging off Cal Crutchlow ,get a life or better still "die",btw Benny how well is your spotty Italian mate going to do this year ? best get a dvd of last season to have an asphyxiwank to in your wardrobe, please leave the belt too tight for a little to long eh Benny

Reply to this Topic
KerryKatona

Nov 12

KerryKatona says:

Stig Pig

Oh no it's Sting pig. Top gear has finished and he's bored of his stig alarm clock he got for Christmas so now he's back to bore us again.

Reply to this Topic
KerryKatona

Nov 12

KerryKatona says:

Wosi

Steady on fat rat. Did you not realise that wosi owns this website ? At least that was the impression I got.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I wonder if it's possible to send an electro-magnetic pulse to an IP address?

One day it probably will

But not soon enough...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices