Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

Double world champion Jorge Lorenzo dominated the opening race of the 2013 season to take victory by almost six seconds. Lorenzo got a great start and eased ahead of the field quickly. Dani Pedrosa also got a good start off the front row of the grid and spent a lot of the race in secod place until he was overtaken by new team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 21:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
59treviso

Feb 04

59treviso says:

Gonna love the fallout!

The talent outweighed the ambition on this one...

Reply to this Topic
stevegsv650s

Jul 05

stevegsv650s says:

Qatar

Absolutely nobody can now doubt that Rossi still has it after tonights race...fair play to Jorge for a brilliant win, however the GOAT was simply stunning. Anyone who doubted the guy's ability to race and mix it with the young bloods must now be feeling somewhat silly as someone posted yesterday after qualifying....NUFF SAID!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Nostro

Where are you What a race. That's the sort of excitement that we have been missing for the last two years. As the Rossi haters keep reminding all. He's lost it, all washed up. NUFF SAID!!!!

Reply to this Topic
momomomo

Apr 12

momomomo says:

He's back!

Still buzzing! What a race... How can anybody deny Vale's contribution to motogp is beyond me. Great Marquez and Lorenzo. Strange race for Pedrosa and I am starting to feel sorry for him. Could go on an on and on... Bring on hte next race.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

great race , really enjoyed it

and the ducs where they have been last few years 22+ seconds back at finish

Reply to this Topic
prawny72

Jan 11

prawny72 says:

THE GOAT

well done Lorenzo... lets hope he makes the most of this win as I think the next 16 races he is gonna have his work cut out with his team mate,   rossi"s performance tonight was outstanding, and the nearest ducati, 24 secs away, I have never doubted rossi"s ability, but to those who did..  what was it, he"s past it,  cant keep up with the young guns,  WELL DONE ROSSI FOR PROVING A POINT TO EVERYONE, THAT  INCLUDES ALL THE ROSSI HATERS AND IDIOTS ON THIS FORUM...............

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Think Jorge backed off with a third of the race left, the gap could have much bigger, good race for second cant wait for texas

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

a flag to flag.....

Demonstration....that looks ominous for the rest of the season....great to see rossi dicing it again...but his team mate hammered him

Reply to this Topic
ecladent

Jan 13

ecladent says:

What a race! First time since Suzuka 2010 I've been on my feet shouting at the TV.

Reply to this Topic
1050cc

May 09

1050cc says:

Lorenzo... Perfection! Brilliant ride by him, but the first round was entertaining for Rossi and Marquez! Rossi, because The Doctor is back, (even though that smug MotoMatters banned reject NostroDumbArse will be thumbing through his thesausus as we speak for a witty retort) and Mark Marquez. I was sure MM would bin it this (his first) race, but he didn't. He is the future of MotoGP no doubt. Pedrosa must be really pissed off right now! Excellent ride by Jorge. Great job Rossi. Amazing debut Marquez. I enjoyed that race!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices