Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith vows to learn from Qatar error MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith vows to learn from Qatar error

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith vows to learn from Qatar error

Bradley Smith has vowed to learn from the early mistake that ended his MotoGP debut in Qatar after just five laps. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider was pushing to move back inside the top 10 when he lost the front-end of his YZR-M1 machine at Turn 7. Smith said: “We changed the bike from the warm-up to the race to get...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 April 2013 12:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

A highly convincing argument Foggy - well played Sir.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

bradley

will be another jt, cal is the only brit to prove himself in motogp, the next will be redding, cant see bradley ever getting up there, he wants to listen to john mcguinness and go and shag a prostitute.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Leech, that's it, I'm hanging up my gloves..

..You win my man. That's the best post EVER..total genius..

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

He is a PoS, get rid of him and put Spies back on that bike.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

It happens this is how all riders learn when they come into GP racing. JustBe put Spies on that bike good shout I'd like see it but it won't happen unless there is a change of management there not Herve the senior guys.

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

Smith was never good in Moto 2, there were plenty of other proven people, yet for some reason they pick Smith? Spies was great on the Tech 3 bike, sadly when he went to Yamaha he just sucked, however I'm confident he's a great rider, I'd rather try him again for a year than Smith. I wouldn't be surprised if Smith crashes every race.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

WTF

Smith was no good in moto 2????????????? Crack head. Thats right you get rides in the premier class of racing for being a moped racer from the isle of Sheppy! Braders is good enough or he would not be there. Time will tell but mid season he will be up there with Bradl and Bautista fighting for position, considering Bradl is on a factory bike, did he not scuff his leathers up in a non rookie way? Back to the pipe for you sir.

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

First race.....

Come on you armchair know it alls! It's his first race and first mistake. Spies had his chance and he fell to pieces BIG time and now you want him back.......? Weird. This is a new young Brit rider. Get behind him and support 1 of your own. I expect nothing big from him this year, look at cal, early on he made plenty of mistakes, he made 1 in the race but he's doing great and deserves support from us Brit bikers. Why the constant putting down ESP of the Brit riders. I thought toseland was a trier and had lots of talent. The crew chief change f'ed him along with Edwards personal feud with him sparked by the crew chief change which apparently the team not James instigated. Redding to the top class would be great but for now I'm behind cal, smith and of course Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
YPM47

Jan 13

YPM47 says:

ocdcbr

spot on just one more thing - Yamaha GYTR I think if you sack the the staff "senior" to Herve- it wont be a very long list.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

One mistake

yes, Bradley made one mistake, he fell off. His goal is to try and finish in the top nine or ten, that is a tough enough challenge.

Ocdcbr - You mention Toseland, he came to MotoGP with two, hard fought, WSB titles, which IMO, earned him a MotoGP ride. Bradley comes into MotoGP, with no credentials, a poor Moto2 season, and only moderate success in 125's. So, he's got a uphill struggle to make any significant headway, in a very strong field, this year, but it's his first race, and we shall see as the season progresses, and good luck to him.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices