Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding seizes Moto2 points lead MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding seizes Moto2 points lead

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding seizes Moto2 points lead

Scott Redding scored his first pole position in Texas and now leads a world championship category for the first time in his career after he secured a hard fought fifth place at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA). A first Moto2 win though still eludes the 20-year-old after chronic front and rear grip issues saw him fall out of the lead...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 08:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Indeed Mark ...

... a win would be nice just to break the 4 year long win-less streak. Yeh!!!! Go Scott!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
markredding

Apr 13

markredding says:

Rev

I have tried to discuss this with you in a professional. educated and unbiased manner but when conversing with an A** H**** you always seem to get Sh*t out! Come back to the forum when you have something constructive to say not just to wind up British rider fans! By the way Rev what nationality are you?

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Careful Mark ...

... you're slipping into Uncle vds45 dirty ways. What's the matter? Struggling to understand why, after 4 years of nothing, some people find it hard to keep the faith in Redding? So Scott is British? So what? Wander off to Wiki and face the facts. As the Bartman said recently in MCN:  "We will supply him with the best bike we possibly can but in the end it is up to him to turn the throttle." 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
markredding

Apr 13

markredding says:

Rev he is my brother not uncle! I am wondering if you have ever turned a throttle!

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Mark ...

... sorry, but I'm losing track of you all - it must be the abuse?????

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Not sure about a throttle..but he's definitely twisted the ears of a few sheep holding on for grim death.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Talking of knuckle draggers ...

... here's another one poking his nose through the cat's flaps. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bullshrimp

Apr 13

Bullshrimp says:

I have watched Scott for the past few years with great interest and I think he has turned a corner 2013 and will be a genuine title contender this year. He looked great in practice at Texas, fast, smooth and very commited. We knew tyre wear would be an issue for him at that circuit but instead of pushing too hard and falling off he brought the thing home for some very valuable points. If he does manage to get a win or 2 then I think we will see what he is really capable of and I geniunely believe that could happen. As for the doubters, that's their opinion they are entitled to them. I look forward to seeing Scott making them look rather silly throughout the course of this year. Yes, I do like to support him because he's British but also because he's good!

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

Nice one Scott.It was obvious he was having some serious probs but he kept at it & stuck in there,dead chuffed for him.

Reply to this Topic
walter54

Dec 12

walter54 says:

I just think that he's a great rider that's far too big for the bike he rides, would someone please put a full size MotoGP bike underneath him for a season or two. Best of luck to Scott either way.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices