Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha reveal details of YZR-M1 lease plan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha reveal details of YZR-M1 lease plan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha reveal details of YZR-M1 lease plan

Yamaha has exclusively revealed to MCN more details of its plan to lease a YZR-M1 engine package for the 2014 MotoGP world championship. In Texas last month, the Japanese factory confirmed its plan to lease YZR-M1 engines for a maximum of four riders in an initial scheme to run between 2014 and 2016. Interest in the project started to intensify during last...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 May 2013 16:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
2vforeva

Sep 11

2vforeva says:

Rossi on an FTR/Yamaha in 2015?

12 engines over 6 and 24 litres of fuel as opposed to 21 makes for an enticing combo. I was worried that Yamaha was going to have their own ECU code, there for allowing Yamaha to detune these motors. Seems this is not the case.

FTR would be a good choice for these motors, they are going pretty well now with the Kawazaki motor. They still have Edwards on the books, a good bloke to have in your corner when trying to develop a bike. 2014 to get the bike working right. Rossi comes off Yamaha contract in 2015 takes all his personal sponsor money over to MGM and says "Give us a ride!"

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

A bit off kilter

A friend of mine has four signed Rossi prints by Ray Goldbrough and he is looking to sell one to pay for BT(only joking). The prints are " Chinese break away", "Flower power". "Il Dottoro" and "Valencia victory". They are signed by Vale and by Ray. "Il Dottoro is one of only ten. If any one is interested let me know on here. Don't ask me how much he wants as I don't know but i will sort out away of you dealing with my mate direct. Please Mr Jarvis can I have an engine and will it fit into a fizzie?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices