Skip to content

General Fed up with your little horn? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Fed up with your little horn?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

HerbertChapman

Sep 10

Fed up with your little horn?

Way it goes 'meep meep' and makes you look silly when you're trying to get mean with some dopy cager? Try this

Seriously though folks - can anyone recommend a decent replacement for my stock beeper?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 May 2013 22:52)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

horn

To be honest the only time i hear my bike horn is at the yearly m.o.t.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Horn

BMW:smile

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

BMW

Now that is what i call a proppa horn. The horn on my Wing is a good un.

BMW man stop complaining, i am happy nowaday's to get a 2 min erection. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Fitted

FIAMM twin tones to my bike, but they and the aftermarket zorsts only work when people don't fill their heads with earplugs and music at max volume.

Reply to this Topic
Cbear

May 13

Cbear says:

I've upgraded mine

I use one similar to a Stebel nautilus http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bad-Boy-Ultra-Compact-Nautilus-12v-Horn-like-stebel-/251256057471?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a80072e7f.

You can get ones like that from halfords and they're good fun to use on dopes on their blowers:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Cbear

thanks for pointer got one on order when the good lady (she's sat next to me) kindly goes and gets it for me.

Reply to this Topic
outlookexcess

Sep 12

Sometimes

A horn can be a really good safety device, warning others of your presence.

You know, like when you're overtaking and you're alongside a vehicle who starts to pull out because he hasn't seen you.

Now we've got rider "safety" aids like abs, traction control. electronically adjustable suspension and so on, but we are denied a proper safety accessory like a decent horn that would cost a couple of quid.

Reply to this Topic
outlookexcess

Sep 12

Sometimes

A horn can be a really good safety device, warning others of your presence.

You know, like when you're overtaking and you're alongside a vehicle who starts to pull out because he hasn't seen you.

Now we've got rider "safety" aids like abs, traction control. electronically adjustable suspension and so on, but we are denied a proper safety accessory like a decent horn that would cost a couple of quid.

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Can

report back that the 'nautilus' from Halfords is made by 'Ring' and it is louder than the Fiamm twin tones.

I SAID IT IS LOUDER THAN THE ............NO WONDER THE MAKER CHOSE RING FOR A TRADE NAME..........BACK IN A MINUTE SOMEONE AT THE DOOR I CAN HEAR THE BELL. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices