Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Marquez takes pole as Dovi storms to front row MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Marquez takes pole as Dovi storms to front row

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Marquez takes pole as Dovi storms to front row

Marc Marquez stormed to his second pole position of his career, in only his fourth MotoGP race, ahead of Spanish championship rival Jorge Lorenzo. Marquez just pipped the reigning world champion, taking pole by only 0.03 seconds, having recovered from a heavy crash at turn one in the previous FP4 session. However, the real shock of the session was Andrea Dovizioso, piloting...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 May 2013 15:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Quite what that has to do with Ducati being improved is beyond me, but I'm sure it means something to you chap. I e nothing against Dovi or Ducati, I just think when they both start improving on the last couple of years rather than simply matching them(or not quite matching them as in today's case) , then that is the time for shouting it from the rooftops... That time isn't here just yet though and one decent wet weather performance is hardly a yardstick( Gobert, Bimota )... I'm just thoroughly enjoying watching Cal(injured, satellite bike) handing it to a lot of factory bikes and riders week in,week out. Not bad for a lad from Cov' that, supposedly, can't race bikes....

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Haha ...

... I don't expect you to understand the subtleties of the situation, but even a person of your limited skills may learn to comprehend the task faced by a 2012 Ducati when up against a state-of-the-art 2013-spec motor M1? 

Yeah, so Cal didn't fall off - great. That's all he needed to do - just for a change. Put him on a Ducati and put 999 on speed-dial.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Very witty, I'm sure you even laughed as you typed it.... Remind me again just how many times Dovi (a factory rider on a factory bike, just as you were so keen to point out when the roles were reversed last year....)has beaten Cal (satellite rider on a satellite bike)this year? Some Ducati revival this is.... Different riders, same (or worse) results....better get the open topped bus parade organised sharpish eh....

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Do me a big one - hold your breath until Barcelona.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Nah.... Think I will just keep bursting your bubble chap, something tells me I will have plenty of opportunities between now and the end of the season.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Haha ...

... you couldn't burst your way out of a crisp packet! Rossi or Crutchlow, I've got you nailed-in. Surrender or die.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

baa..

You've yet to nail a thing here..you could always slip up to the pasture mind..?

Fk some pussy welsh-style..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Haha ...

... you sound bitter Wosi - can't really blame you after today though!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices