Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa takes wet win, Cal second! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa takes wet win, Cal second!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa takes wet win, Cal second!

Dani Pedrosa took his second win of 2013 in wet conditions at Le Mans, ahead of Cal Crutchlow taking his best ever MotoGP finish and rookie Marc Marquez, as mechanical problems relegated Jorge Lorenzo to 7th. Andrea Dovisioso was the surprise leader off the line, making the most of his unexpected front row start to lead from Lorenzo and Pedrosa, before...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 May 2013 14:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Great day for the Brits

Massive congratulations go to Cal and Scott, both of whom came of age today for different reasons. This season Cal is showing all the right signs, and in this race he was brilliant. After his usual rubbish start he put in a number of patient but skilful passes, all past factory machinery, and it must have been especially pleasing to force Dovi into an error. In other news, how long did it take for Marquez to master the art of riding a 1000cc MotoGP bike fast in the wet? About 14 laps or so. Everyone else in this championship is now officially screwed for the next ten years. And please, just this once, can we all just be really happy for Cal, Scott, DP, MM and the others, and not somehow let this descend into the usual slagging match?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

jesus h christ

great ride by cal in very tricky conditions, lets face it with more injurys from test and practice crashes this year than anyone he really is the iron man of moto gp for me, and not on the best package yet?

anyways great race and survival of the fittest given the conditions,class riders finish and the crashers however do not, rossi would have been up there barring his off but that racing hehe, and owainglyndwr, only one nob on this forum and you claimed the spot the minute you registered. :tongue:baaaaaaaaaaa.!!!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I wonder how Dani became such a good rain rider? He used to be hopeless on a Moto GP bike in the rain. Then he had that race in a German round where he was about 10 seconds clear after 5 laps and fell off in the first corner after the start finish straight. After that race Dani never looked back in the rain. He's been great in the rain since. Verry impressive from the little Spaniard. Dani is well up for the fight this year. Stefan Bradl? Move over dude. Scott is on that LCR bike next season!!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Only wosi.....

Jeez. Nothing changes does it.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

As for the race.......................I bloody well enjoyed it. Great rides from Dani and Cal. Real good to see the Dukes up there and MM was on a different planet toward the end.

Re-MM..........A very rare talent. I don't like the l'il fucker personally (but that may change in time I guess) but boy is he gifted.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

The move of the day goes to....

... Dani Pedrosa. His slick move on Dovi (the last of his overtakes!) was a master class. Great race but slightly concerned about the pace of the two factory Yam's. I thought they'd both be right up there? Cal, top banana and hard as fuck and proper chuffed to see Dovi mixing it up on the Duke up front, worrying the whippets! Gonna be a great season and one to remember!

Reply to this Topic
BlackCircles

May 13

BlackCircles says:

Awesome race from Cal.....2nd place !!!!!!! :O)

UK TV MotoGP deal petition

W W W dot ipetitions.com petition tv-coverage-of-motogp-in-the-uk

Please sign and share....

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Petition

Please sign and share....

No! Fuck off!

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

cheer up DT

After all, second fastest lap of the race don't you know. I don't think Dani just got better all of a sudden, he's always been f**k off fast. But the last year or so has seen him develop some maturity and confidence to go with it. Beating Stoner at Sachsenring last year was a turning point. The one to beat this year.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

All this guff about Cal having the fastest bike..

..yeah, because he twisted the throttle that bit harder that's all! He rode superbly today and even the heathens from the backwater's secretly know it. Over the moon for Pedrosa, boy's got talent and he's still my tip for the top. Saturn me old son, the sun appears to be setting on your boy from Tavullia - he's having a shocker and even the great yellow panty sniffer himself, dear old Wosi, will have had the dawning realisation that the game's up!..Will he see out his contract, or do the honourable thing and follow Stoner's lead and retire with dignity?..

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices