Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Reigning champion Jorge Lornzo eased to victory in Mugello today to record his second win in a row. Pole sitter Dani Pedrosa got off to a good start, but a hard move from Lorenzo at the first corner sat him up and Lorenzo then led to the flag. Marquez got a good start to settle in to third place behind his team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 June 2013 14:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Vale owes Alvaro a beer

after that bone-headed move, but I have to agree with Spies in that it was more of a racing incident than Marquez's move at Jerez.  I'm sure all the HTFU crowd agrees.

Once again, everyone else apart from Rossi was great ... particularly Jorge who has the added responsibility of carrying the team.

Shame for Marquez, but I guess that's what this year is about and props to Brad Smith who was immense to be riding out there today.  Two tough rookies.

Another great race.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Tets

You are a knob. But consistent. Maybe you`re new to motorsport?

Rides of the day were obviously 1st 2nd and 3rd place. Well done Cal...again.
But nice to see the Ducatis going well. Ianonne unfortunately has proved to be what I said in the off season....out of his depth.

Of course the race was spoiled by the collision between Alvaro and Vale.....but thats racing. Its a pity when 2 riders go down early it doesn`t leave many!

Reply to this Topic
BlackCircles

May 13

BlackCircles says:

Cal

Awesome ride by Cal !!!!!!!!
Closing in on Pedrosa.
Another podium :O)
Alien status is here.
Go, go, go the Brits.....

Calling all UK fans;
www.ipetitions.com/petition/tv-coverage-of-motogp-in-the-uk/
Please sign and share.....thanks.

FB page;
https://www.facebook.com/UkAgainstBtSoleRightsToMotogpIn2014

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

"Reigning champion Jorge Lornzo eased to victory in Mugello today to record his second win in a row."

Where do they come up with this crap?

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I guess

he did win at Mugello last year and did win by 5+seconds. I agree it does seem odd that people are presumably in paid employment to come up with these headlines though.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

@cheeky

Alvaro was directly behind and following the exact same racing line as Bradl.  Rossi ran wide (much wider than Bradl and Alvaro), slowed down, and cut back on to the racing line smashing into Alvaro.  A racing incident, but Rossi's fault.

Reply to this Topic
Slowsi46

Sep 11

Slowsi46 says:

Clown

Rossi move on bautista is very dangerous, race control must have handed a huge penalty to him ... shame on bautista , his race is ruined by this clown

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Butthead Bautista..

..needs a fkin slap. He's got form for this type of brain-out first lap criminality. Rossi was in the front and the prick rode straight into the side of him. I hope they ban him for the rest of the season.

Val was lucky to walk away from that one..what a star he is, smiling and joking to the camera after such a close call. You've got to feel sorry for the sea of yellow, who would no doubt have witnessed a podium from the most popular racer of all time if not for Butthead.

Ah well..I expect he'll put it right in Barcelona.

Another stormer from Cal..two more laps and he'd have had Pugwash.

Somebody ought to have a word with Moody & Ryder..fkin pair of drama queens. I hope they get booted off our screens and out the paddock next year.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

GREAT RESULT`S ALL ROUND...

Another brilliant ride from Cal,a few problem`s for Dani,{last time it was Jorge},and a stomping ride from JL! And once again it proved that the fastest bike does`n`t alway`s win,bleeding obvious to those of us who know about racing,eh Wosi?.......MM rode well,but he is a rookie,so it was inevitable that mistake`s would be made along the way.....Look`s like Cal is going to secure a good 4th in the championship,the way he`s riding,just a Work`s ride away from alien status!......Why the fck would Yamaha even consider Pol?..Oh that`s right,they chose Rossi,how`s that working out?

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

bautista

seems to be a very common participant in crashes in recent seasons. I think he just doesn't act or react as the top riders do which is why they have problems with him if they get back in the field.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices