Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Ducati Hyperstrada first ride New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Video: Ducati Hyperstrada first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Video: Ducati Hyperstrada first ride

MCN road tester Michael Neeves gives us a look at his first ride on the new Ducati Hyperstrada – his long term test bike for 2013.  brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 June 2013 17:35)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Time for a change

I love sports bikes and racing BUT getting near 50 I feel i want more fun at lower speeds .a regular saying that comes up is, a bike thats great is one that makes you feel yer doing 150 at 70mph  and thats what I`m looking for .tKTM  smt is the one thats ticks all the boxes but this Ducati is going to get a good inspection .

Reply to this Topic
gs12

Feb 10

gs12 says:

Superbol

Your right in your analogy. The only question you will ask yourself when you have bought a supermoto style bike is....Why didnt i do this years ago? I ride my GSA like a supermoto now and with wide bars height to see around hedge rows nothing else compares buddy! You'll even save money because you will won't to keep it. I have owned this kf mine longer than any previous bikes, says it all really.

Reply to this Topic
mmisit

Sep 12

mmisit says:

nice!

i would consider one although i am 6ft 1 and it does feel cramped on sitting on one in the dealer compared to my mts 1000ds and although i havent test ridden one yet im not sure i would upgrade to this? would u say michael this is better than a ktm smt?

Reply to this Topic
alien2

Aug 02

alien2 says:

Interesting video. Latest issue Bike Mag tested Hyperstrada against Tiger Sport & SMT it came last, SMT won. But suppose at all down to each testers opinion.

Then again I have a SMT only thing I can fault is low speed fueling, but you can learn to live with it or have it remapped.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

always good reports

Regarding these Motard type bikes .Looks like there`l be a blade for sale in the near future.

Reply to this Topic
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

Once I passed fifty I thought it was time to give sports bikes a rest and chill out a bit before my pot of jam ran out so bought a Harley FatBoy.Now going fast is not on and smooth and relaxed is the order of the day,just like GS12 says i should have done it before.The problem with this Ducati is I would find my self trying to out do other bikes just to prove the performance of this bike and myself ,therefore back in sports bike land again,this type of bike seems to induce the most aggressive style of riding and therefore not for me.

Reply to this Topic
oabc005

Jul 13

oabc005 says:

www.luckygrip.com

Hello, everybody, the good shopping place, the new season approaching, click in. Let’s Face lift bar! ====accept credit card = = = = = { }=== Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $35 UGG BOOT $50 Nike sh ox (R 4, NZ, OZ, T L 1, TL 2, TL 3) $35 Han bags ( Coach L v fen d i D&G) $35

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices