Skip to content

Discuss This No qualifying joy again for Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No qualifying joy again for Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No qualifying joy again for Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi’s bid for a second podium finish of 2013 in Catalunya tomorrow will start from the third row of the grid after the Italian’s difficulties in qualifying continued in scorching hot conditions today. Rossi’s hopes of boosting his rostrum hopes with a vastly improved qualifying performance ended when a lap of 1.41.959 left him only seventh on the grid. He was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 June 2013 16:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

SAD FKRS

Most of you.
Rossi has NINE titles to his name and has nothing to be ashamed of.
You lot certainly do with your sad childish comments.
FKN GROW UP....:mad::mad::mad:

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Panny

Calm down Dear..... There's a good gentleman ;)

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

PC

That is true bud, but this could be his track. It ain't over until the the chequered flag comes out....

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Angry bumming..one soldier to another.

Yes..followed by some serious trouser down action in the barracks if sailor pugwash pops the cork tomoz, eh soldier boy.

A dream come true..semen everywhere.

Give it a rest Stacy..where were you after Qatar soppybollox?

In fact..where were all of you orange mongrels?

Laugh while you can rentboys..Rossi has a great race pace and you know what he's like on worn rubber?

You don't?..I'm sure BBB can fill you in.

Ooh bless yer vicar..I said worn rubber NOT warm rubber.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

Give it a rest Stacy..where were you after Qatar soppybollox?

----------------------------------------------

On my hols bud but i'm here now.

As for 'rentboy'.................Footballing slang for a Chelsea fan. Are you recruiting?

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

What's up Piss Weasel....

A little grumpy tonight, can't take a laugh?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Panny

Agreed and with your post on the Suzuki thread !   Rossi doesn't need to prove anything even with his current form the 'hordes' still throng to the races just to seem him?      All the slagging off from the Munchkins on here changes absolutely nothing - 9 times world champion across all classes - you wont' see that record beaten for many a long year.    As for the remark from someone yesterday about having an alternative view of history - there is only 1 view of history and that's the one in the history books.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

yeah saturn

Like ZZ avatar...saw them live at milton keynes a few year ago.Top band!

As far as the haters go I reckon it really pisses them off because Rossi is definitely one of the best ever.
He is still happy racing now as are his fans even though the results are not coming.
Good on him and shame on all the little sad fkrs that have never won anything in their sad little lives...:lol:

GO Dani GO

Reply to this Topic
BennysMum

Jun 13

BennysMum says:

BENNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! You better get you shitty arse home now or its no Co-co pops for a week!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

"The voice of a "real fan", eh Sumo? Hoping a rider crashes? Nice."

That's a pretty sick mind you've got there.  I said DNF, not crash.  There's plenty of ways to not finish ... for example:

"When Barbera pushed me out I even considered returning to the pits, but then I stayed out in order to give our technicians some data to study so as to improve things."

Would I love to see him follow through with that petulant impulse?  You bet!!!  Certainly not crash, you sick turd.

@Pacey

"Not your best post 'tets' tbh bud."

Ah, c'mon ... it was a decent setup and certainly not my worst post.  Didn't quite land me the Wosi I was chasing, but you can't win 'em all.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices