Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow facing tyre choice dilemma MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow facing tyre choice dilemma

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow facing tyre choice dilemma

Cal Crutchlow is undecided on whether he will run Bridgestone’s hard or soft compound rear tyre in a Catalunya MotoGP clash tomorrow (Sunday) that is expected to take place in searing hot conditions The British rider claimed a ninth career front row in punishing 30-degree heat at the Catalunya track near Barcelona today with a best lap of 1.41.501 that was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 June 2013 18:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

1.41.5 on the harder tyre? For me that makes Cal quickest on race pace by over half a second maybe a bit more. Should walk it tomorrow with either tyre, but I'd go for the one that won't wear out.. call me old fashioned... Awesome pace again Cal.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Go Cal!!!!!!!!

When was the last time a satellite rider outgunned the current WC and the (alleged) 'GOAT'?

All the best Cal.

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

If Rossi doesn't pick up the pace Yamaha needs to give Cal that seat. I know it's a shame but I'd rather remember Rossi for what he used to be, rather than this aging slow has been.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

JustBe

It had 'wasted seat' written all over it when he re-signed for Yamaha.

It'd be my choice too but I can't see it happening unless Vale himself says so. But I don't think his balls are big enough/ego small enough yet to accept it.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Cal

Give him the bike and a Yamaha laptop , fuck the place in the team , thats a poisoned chalice

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Works Yam?

I'll be surprised if he's given a fully factory Yam next season. They haven't got the money to fund another factory bike. He's either staying as he is or will be sitting on another manufacturer in 2014. It's a shame as he's really gelled with the bike, but it's a decision he's gonna have to make and either way, he won't be World Champion as the bikes unfortunately are not there for him.

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

Factory Huh

Why the hell would he want the factory bike, it obviosly doesn't work, if both Lorenzo and Rossi are strugling no disrespect to Cal but is the factory really that good.

Good luck with the tyre choice and keep flying the flag.

Reply to this Topic
BennysMum

Jun 13

BennysMum says:

Where's Benny??? He's fucking dinners gone cold and i got punters waiting down stairs!!! He knows he's supposed to collecting the money tonight!!

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Rossi out Cal in

Never thought I would think this. But I hope it happens because if Rossi can't hook into a fast pace then he should leave to make way for a faster rider.

GO CAL !!!

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Bennysmum

You are looking at the wrong door. You may want to lock the cat door.

Human parents are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices