Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi blasts ‘crazy’ Alvaro Bautista MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi blasts ‘crazy’ Alvaro Bautista

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi blasts ‘crazy’ Alvaro Bautista

Valentino Rossi has urged MotoGP bosses to speak to Alvaro Bautista after the Italian was almost caught up in a first lap incident with the Gresini Honda rider for the second race in succession in Barcelona yesterday. Rossi and Bautista collided on the opening lap of the nine-times world champion’s home race in Mugello earlier this month and both crashed heavily. Both...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 June 2013 10:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Seriously race direction needs to take action that idiot Bautista wait for the silly season kick in and he gets given his orders.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

funny how all the suspected yellow fangirls are calling for bautistas blood after the race, as if he had a chance to get on the podium....?! Hes 1 point ahead of Dovi in the standings ffs!! theres no evidence to suggest they even touched! Time for Flo to man up and quit whinging about other riders, this isnt a time trial...either sort out the qualifying problems hes had all year or move the F*** along please, there are riders who could better utilise that bikes hes on

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

UNCLE CARMELO!!!!

What a pussy.   What . a . pussy .

"In Mugello he made a mistake and he f*** my home race where it was possible for me to have big pain. But one mistake can happen."

Funny thing is, race direction did check that one out and they didn't think it was his fault at all.  According to them, Rossi f***cked Bautista's race as much as the other way around.  It seems the Rossitardation goes all the way to the top.

“Race Direction must do something with Bautista after these two episodes but especially this one because it's not smart to do something.”

Not two episodes - one.  What do you want, Rossi?  Penalise him for falling off and not taking anyone else out?

Oh, it was because he fell near you?  What a pussy.

Reply to this Topic
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

Fault

At Mugello if it was anyone's fault it was Bautista and yesterday there was no doubt. He needs a talking to. The pack are beginning to  fancy they can all run with and rough up Rossi but the unpalatable fact ( for some ) remains that unless Rossi is in the hunt the sport becomes less, much less, than it is when he is in the fight. No one can claim that Lorenzo didn't ride a fast and disciplined race but essentially he did a Stoner and just cleared off. Pedrosa blocked Marquez who provided the only little bit of excitement by nearly wiping out himself and Dani. In other words a pretty boring race. I just hope Marquez remains  as daft as he is at the moment because without his unpredictability he will go straight to the front next season on clearly the best bike. Everyone else in MotoGP is a drone, Cal believes the hype and dumps it; only The Doctor and maybe Marquez on a slow bike can rescue this sport.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

equally , understand that Flo has no chance of winning a race/ podium for the rest of the year bar attrition to the 3 spaniards and Cal as for your links...so what? just more verbal diarrhea for the press/ yellow panty wearers to lap up. Carmello's gotta milk his favourite cow somehow..

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

I think Rossi is right

Alvaro Bautista has multiple form and Rossi opting to go wide was exactly as I saw it.

Has anyone triggered the new points system yet? Bautista should have 4 points hanging over him when he arrives at Assen. Although, starting from the back of the grid/pitlane for being a twat on the opening lap might actually ramp up twattishness when desperately trying to get the time back on a bike considerably faster than those immediately in front?

It'll be interesting to see what 1-10 on the penalty points scale actually means in real terms. My current gauge is that Marquez's Moto2 incident at P.I would have been a 30 pointer.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

I bet...

... he's probably on a retainer from Stoner in retaliation for Jerez 2011.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Thicko Sumo

There was some more detail that you missed, "Fortunately I released the brake and went wide, otherwise we would have crashed together again today."

So you see, Rossi had to avoid him. The guy is a hazard, and it's not one or two incidents it's a back catalogue Bautista's got.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

"So you see, Rossi had to avoid him"

Since Rossi has gained clairvoyance powers over the space of the last two weeks, what the fck is he whinging about?

Rossi a couple of years ago: "For me, the problem is that big part of MotoGP riders now are pussies. In the past, this is normal, the riders were more like real men."

Rossi after NOT being hit : “Race Direction must do something with Bautista"

Hypocrite. Pussy.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

It's actually staggering, the distance by which TheaSrse misses the point.. This is a site for motogp fans right???

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices