Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN June 19th: MV F3 800 First Test General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN June 19th: MV F3 800 First Test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New MCN June 19th: MV F3 800 First Test

In this week's MCN, out June 19, we have a world-exclusive first test of MV Agusta's new F3 800. We have spy shots of Triumph's new Harley-beater cruiser bikes. Also this week: MCN vs TT winner, at home with Kevin Schwantz, and Hyperstrada vs KTM SMT or used Multistrada?. In sport: Cal's importance to MotoGP, Shakey back in charge at BSB, and Redding...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 June 2013 10:48)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rafolian

Sep 12

rafolian says:

Frugal tail

It's "brakes" not breaks. Breaks is when something is broken! Numpty.

Reply to this Topic
exceledsteve

Apr 10

exceledsteve says:

Spelin

Hapenz alot rafolian. Part of the entertanement is of this is larfin at the spelin an gramer. I think our edcashun sistum must of gotten broke. There is no standards enymore.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Yeh,

Meks yoo wunder wer sum peepul wer brote up!  I blame the older style phones where people did abbreviations to text quicker. Android phones have (well mine has) a proper keyboard and sensible predictive texting. Anyway, what were we talking about again? Oh yes, I don't think Rossi should retire, he's still too good, the new Triumph does look too much like a Harley, and Cal is doing great, giving us a Brit to cheer on in Moto GP. How long since we had someone in the premier class who is consistently successful? Right, that's my 6 penneth as we say oop north!

Reply to this Topic
frugaltail

Feb 12

frugaltail says:

auto-correct fail!

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Disingenuous MCN

Reading the cover of this weeks MCN, it appeared the 'World First' test of the MV Augusta F3 800 included comparison with the Suzuki GSX-R750 and Triumph Daytona 675R. Putting an 'x' between the machines instead of a 'v' will no doubt be the defence but given the considerations below of our education system (and the need for auto-correct!) it seems deliberately misleading. Naughty, naughty. MCN follows it red top cousins.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices