Skip to content

TRIUMPH Triumph refreshes Speed Triple 1050 SPEED TRIPLE 1050

You are in... Forums > TRIUMPH > SPEED TRIPLE 1050 > Triumph refreshes Speed Triple 1050

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Triumph refreshes Speed Triple 1050

Triumph has given the popular Speed Triple 1050 a light refresh with a new blue colour available along with some minor cosmetic changes including a clear rear light and accessories now fitted as standard.The iconic Speed Triple has been around in the current form since 2010 and this is the first time the bike has been altered. It’s expected this...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 June 2013 15:04)

Post a message in SPEED TRIPLE 1050

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steady2wheels

Sep 08

give me round bug lights or give me death! Although iv seen a couple of the new ones in white and i must admit they looked rather smart

Reply to this Topic
Bikerste

Jan 13

Bikerste says:

looks good

This makes for a nice looking bike, love the blue and it brings it to this years colours yamaha seem to be going for the blue as well.

Reply to this Topic
cousinbillybob

Jan 13

As long as they don't screw around with the exhaust like Triumph did with the Street Triple, the new bike (if and when) will be good...

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Insecticide

The Speed Triple looks like something one would use bug spray on.  :(

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

Matt blue. That sounds dull. Who comes up with these dull colours? Nearly £10k too. You may as well just put it on the market for £8k in grey primer and say to the customer, get it sprayed yourself.

Hope the new one is better looking with a better colour choice and a cheaper price tag.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Still think my 2009 black Speed Triple was the best looking version they made. :)

Reply to this Topic
plumber01

Feb 12

plumber01 says:

getting on, power please

Ducati are launching a 150 bhp Monster, the new Superduke is 180bhp, BMW are looking at a new naked, Triumph please dont get left behind, the Speed tripple is a great bike but changing the colour and giving away a fly screen isnt enough. when the Blade came out I remember reading an article saying it was like sitting on a cruise missile, now we would think of that old original 900rr as a bit soft and cuddly. Please Triumph get it right and stop copying BMW, remember better a Tiger than a sheep!

Reply to this Topic
oabc005

Jul 13

oabc005 says:

www.luckygrip.com

Hello, everybody, the good shopping place, the new season approaching, click in. Let’s Face lift bar! ====accept credit card = = = = = { }=== Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $35 UGG BOOT $50 Nike sh ox (R 4, NZ, OZ, T L 1, TL 2, TL 3) $35 Han bags ( Coach L v fen d i D&G) $35

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices