Skip to content

Discuss This Lotus to make 200bhp motorcycle New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Lotus to make 200bhp motorcycle

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Lotus to make 200bhp motorcycle

Iconic British sportscar brand Lotus is gearing up to build a 200bhp motorcycle which will use Formula One technology and will be built by a car racing team Kodewa and designed by the man who designed the Tron Lightcycle. Details are sketchy right now but there is a single image of a carbon-fibre fuel tank which has been released along with...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 June 2013 17:27)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

Believe it when I see it. 

I'm still waiting for that new Ariel. The one with the VFR engine. MCN had artist impressions and talk of various models. Anyone seen one? 

Reply to this Topic
jlovie

Jul 05

jlovie says:

In a warehouse somewhere....

There's a load of Petronas bikes in a warehouse somewhere, slap a Lotus paintjob on them & punt them out

Reply to this Topic
Andy_L

Sep 08

Andy_L says:

Misleading headline

The headline is misleading.  From reading the story it's clear Lotus aren't making it, nor even designing it.  Their only contribution seems to be that they've rented out their name to this German consortium.  Which ironically just serves to illustrate how little the Lotus name is worth now.  Still, I guess the Germans have got their money's worth because it's got their press release in MCN, despite the fact they have nothing to show but a single picture of a vague shape with a Lotus badge on it.

Reply to this Topic
bob the builder

Feb 03

wouldn`t be holding my breath, for this to be made.

I remember something about a V8 being made many years ago, but that never came past the drawing board.

Anybody remember that??

Reply to this Topic
oabc005

Jul 13

oabc005 says:

www.luckygrip.com

Hello, everybody, the good shopping place, the new season approaching, click in. Let’s Face lift bar! ====accept credit card = = = = = { }=== Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $35 UGG BOOT $50 Nike sh ox (R 4, NZ, OZ, T L 1, TL 2, TL 3) $35 Han bags ( Coach L v fen d i D&G) $35

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices