Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi curious and positive in Assen MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi curious and positive in Assen

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi curious and positive in Assen

Curious and positive is how Valentino Rossi arrived in Assen today ahead of arguably the most important weekend for the Italian since he returned to Yamaha’s factory squad in 2013. Tweaks to the front-end set-up of his YZR-M1 machine during test sessions at Catalunya and Motorland Aragon last week have boosted Rossi’s confidence that he can break up the fight for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 June 2013 19:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

Saturn

I nearly spat my beer out laughing at that comment !!

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

not that it is particularly relevant Saturn and VonStalhein

but I think you will find that Ducati, or their senior management above the level of Ducati Corse and their Marlboro sponsorship anyway,  gave up on Stoner, rather unwisely it would appear in retrospect.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

cal will find

his true place once rossi gets his confidence back...enjoy it while you can cal, cuz if you think that you are a shadow of the great one you will be abused!!! First destroy cal...who has been impressive for sure...then podiums, then a win in 2013!!!.. Crutchlow seems to think that rossis shattered confidence (due to ducatis shitty bike...hows it going dovi?...30 sec back at end of race still?), is due to crutchlow being awesome.  The truth is crutchlow is excellent for a british rider, but has no hope in hell of ever winning a race. Vale however, once he gets his shattered confidence back, and if he can ever start above 7th, has a chance to win...Plain and simple...Listen to the guy who has picked Pedrosa, Guintoli, and Shakey, to lead their respective championships...and im ahead in FRR, so therfore i am a god!!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
paulthew

Aug 11

paulthew says:

PaceyCasey: Stoner has retired. Get over it. Yes, we know you don't like Rossi. Get over it.

Not sure that Rossi's confidence is 'shattered'. I figure he, nor everyone else, excted him to outshine Lorenzo, Pedrosa or even Marquez.. Lorenzo is doing what all the best have done throughout the years; riding consistantly fast, and finishing on the podium.

Pedrosa is only slightly behind (in my opinion), but then, the season has only realy just begun. Same goes for Marquez. I think it would suprise no-one if he began winning races, and even took the championship. All three are capable. 

As for Rossi, it will take time. As he has said from the beginning, time will tell, but it would be a great thing if he started mixing it with the top three, and the same goes for Cal. What a season it would be!

Reply to this Topic
Huskymick

May 13

Huskymick says:

Haha

You have to laugh, Rossi is great will never give up blah blah can't wait for Sunday. Any motogp fan would know Aseen is always raced on a Saturday.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Mich Doohan is quoted as saying... Rossi is mentaly tough and will not give up. I think the majority just want to have another rider challenging for the win.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Yep

And Cal too. How could I have forgotten him. Doing all that without full factory support. Perhaps though he does have full factory support. If there was a press release to that effect then I missed it. But again who cares. Imagine 5 riders going for the win.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The boy who cried wolf

For nigh on three years we've been reading this type of comment from the world nr.6. But the bed wetters below just lap it up don't they.

So as I understand it nr.6 targeted a rostrum upon his Yamaha return. Well done, said goal achieved. So what were his immediate goals thereafter? Mediorcrity it would seem. Goal achieved.

I thought it was possible to take this time. Yeah so did I - and the rest of the year. All this despite having Mr. 80 seconds, I've never met a motorcycle I cannot set-up, Jeremy Burgess in his corner.

As an aside given all the rumours that have swirled around this man for years you have to wonder what type of "curious and positive" he is. Have a word to David Emmett nr.6. He's curious too.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

nostro

LOL.

did Emmett really said that? LOL.

i'm so curious more than ever buddy.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Is it just me or does that photo make Rossi look a million years old??? Not that I can throw any stones in that direction!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices