Skip to content

Discuss This Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Dutch TT: Cal blazes to pole!

Cal Crutchlow has blazed to pole position for tomorrow's Dutch TT, blowing away his rivals in an exciting session. Crutchlow's late lap of 1'34.398 was 0.357 faster than that of second placed Marc Marquez. Marquez, delayed on his first fast lap by a big moment from Bradley Smith, also put in a late lap to take second. Stefan Bradl led the session...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 June 2013 14:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Huskymick

Yes, Rossi must be crazy he's missed out on the podium again... oh wait, the race is tommorow!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

No Jorge

Less pressure ?   or   More pressure ?  Both Honda's crashed, super Cal on pole and Rossi sniffing their backsides (sic).   I think the Honda's are under a great deal of pressure.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Cal & Vale

great lap from Cal, if he can improve his full fuel load performance, first two laps tomorrow, he's in with a chance, and Vale may go with him, good luck, put some pressure on the Honda's. I don't see Lorenzo riding tomorrow. 

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Quali format is rubbish

1st things 1st: VERY PLEASED w/ Cal`s pole. BUT... Still don`t like the quali format. It`s way too short. Very hard to come back from a mistake. Look at Pedrosa... I think luck has become to much of a factor if you want to go all out, because if you make a mistake, that`s it.

Reply to this Topic
DARMHA900SS

Jul 09

DARMHA900SS says:

Rossi for the win!

This is Rossi´s best chance for a win in a couple of years!

Cal, brilliant but he won´t keep up that pace for the whole race withgout binning it big style.

Marquez, not fully fit and showing it.

Bradle, also brilliant by his standards but dosn´t have the ability to keep that up for the whole race.

Pedrosa, having one of hs OFF WEEKENDS.

Smith, great qualifying possition but only cause he followed Marquez. You have to be in front to win!

Lorenzo, even if he changes his leathers for Superman´s suite and is just crazy enough to give it a try, he won´t figure at the front.

Rossi is looking very comfortable and happy out their today.

He has qualified just far enough in front of Bautista to avoid his KAMIKAZE starts so if all goes well for the old guy, he could just about take tis one.

Tomorrow can´t come soon enough.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I jus't got back from Assen, and there wasn't anyone in the stands around me that wasn't cheering when we got the word that Cal had actually got the pole. It seems Cal is pretty popular here in Holland as well. Jus't 1 downside today was Scott Derou crashing out in 2nd at his homerace in the rookies cup. Luckily there is a second race tommorow. Looking forward to tommorow already.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Carlos

It's the under-dog effect - everyone likes to see the establishment  getting their asses kicked !  Have a nice race-day.

Reply to this Topic
kwackanacki

Nov 09

kwackanacki says:

Loz

If Loz races tomorrow, I will be amazed. Just pure class.

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

@CARLOS

Plus the fact that the Assen TT is like the 2nd british GP masses flock there always have.  Think its because they love their bike as much as they love their beer!!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Good point Benny

about Smith - quite an achievement for someone who has been written off by many (including myself) as unworthy.   Hope he can match that in the race.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices