Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

@George Shuttleworth

A group of Rossi fans at the British round a couple of years ago caught my eye. A large family, Mum Dad and 3 kids, all dressed head to foot in Rossi clothing. Plus flags etc.

O.K. I thought it slightly amusing, but they weren`t hurting anyone. I never thought they`d all be wanking into their underpants after the race as you say and I never thought, as Nostro says, they are the dregs of society!
They`re just folks having a good time. Enjoying themselves. 

You should try it. 

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

I was...

I was a huge Rossi fan. Probably because he provided a lot of the fun, to motogp. But all the others are great. Robot (in public) Pedrosa, the hammer (Lorenzo), the joung and wild (like his brother in moto3!!!) MM, and Cal. It reminds me of Colin. But I think Cal deep in his heart wants to win AND beat all the top riders, including JL for his first win. As for Rossi's comments about his new level? Well we'll see when JL gets to full strength again. Congrads to the doctor.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Bollocks!

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

.....no....

Danny would not say that ! lol :-)

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

better

luck next time Dani

Reply to this Topic
rapidrhys46

Jun 13

rapidrhys46 says:

australians are the most annoying people...

...they all deserve to get aids

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

well said

True... about Pedrosa. Once we could see that Pedrosa was not going to catch Rossi? And who amongst us thought that Pedrosa was going to finish oin front of Rossi anyway? Not the bookies...

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

ok... but

I'm happy to get AIDS, if it means that I have a huge mega never ending s....x party, in Vietnam (great place to be a ex-pat in BTW)... :-) I love baseball (never ending taunts from the opposition) and yacht racing (much of the same). ....BTW...

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Question.

When was the last time a rider won who wasn't on the best bike?

Reply to this Topic
rapidrhys46

Jun 13

rapidrhys46 says:

RevNutz

when i rode your mother

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN