Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rapidrhys46

Jun 13

rapidrhys46 says:

they come on mcn daily to shit talk, now its time for me to....

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

and

you`re good at it Rhys46.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Classy ride..

..from Valentino today, you can't argue with that, he didn't put a foot wrong! When he's on song he's something else - fair play to him, he's had the balls to make a lot of people look stupid today. Top ride from Cal too - gutted about the lost laps at the start, but he's got the talent to mix it with the big boys and make Dovi's sojourn from last year look like kid's play. Ride of the day though's gotta go to Lorenzo, massive effort and total respect to the man from Majorca..

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

mixedupSteve

Lorenzo broke his collarbone and Yamaha need points taken away from HRC so Rossi and Cal get Jorges's spec bike to do just that.

Care to explain how this works when each rider has their own engine allocation? Do Yamaha surreptitiously switch the parts in the dead of night when no one is looking, or do they tell Cal, and Vale? If they tell them, wouldn't they demand to keep this "spec bike".

Is this some attempt to belittle Cal, and Rossi's results today or are you really as stupid as you appear?

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Great ride from the Doctor. Would be great if Vale keeps this form for the rest of the season. I thought MM was brilliant, not because he came second. But the RCV was not easy to ride today. It looked like a real handfull. To mee it seems that MM is already better at ridding a not perfectly behaving RCV than Dani is. Cal a pole and a podium? Verry good IMO. And George? What a ride. Aleix Espargaro, verry impressive indeed. His best bet might be to stay with Martinez, a Tech-3 spec Yammie engine in a Suter frame might well be worthwile. So enough giving praise now. Dani should have taken more points off George today, and Bradl? Should do better on a factory bike. Ducati? It's jus't sad now.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

The Goat

Wheres all the apoligies from the arm chair racers that have been slagging Rossi of over the last couple of years or arnt they man enough to admit that they have been wrong. A brilliant result from Rossi and Lorenzo. The race was one of the best this season not only because Rossi won but because the racing was of  a really high standard. Man of the race Lorenzo. The way he carved through the field on the 1st couple of laps was nothing short of amazing. Feel sorry for Cal but his day will come. Also  feel sorry for Danny, for some reason his pace goes of at the end of the race. Hopefully the pressure wont get to him  

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

again rapidrhys46

I ride a hayabusa,have now for over 6years love the bike, been riding bikes now for over 30years.if you take a look at my profile you will see my bike.almost fogot why do you hide your profile ?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Hey Benny..

..just remind us where your "factory" rider finished?..

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Anyone noticed Cal putting Rossi down but putting his BF, Jorge on a pedestal

Bored with it now. Rossi got the ride that you and Dovi were desperate to bag. Get over it. Uncle Lin has given you a pseudo-factory bike so give the elder statesman of MotoGP a bit more respect or let your riding do the talking...

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

A fault riddled...

anti Cal attempt from Benny. A 'Factory' and championship leading rider such as Pedrosa do you mean who I think finished in 4th today. The less said about the other 'Factory' and 'Fifth Alien' the better.

Great ride from Rossi. I for one am man enough to admit that I didn't think he had it in him. Happy to be proven wrong. Perhaps now we might see a bit more action at the front.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices