Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Rossi takes dominant win

Valentino Rossi took his 80th premier class win with a dominant performance at Assen today onboard the factory Yamaha. The victory marks Rossi's first win since the Malaysian grand prix in 2010. Starting from the second row, Rossi moved up to third at the end of the first lap with a hard move on German Stefan Bradl at the final chicane. On lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 June 2013 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

and another,and another....

from the worlds worst predictor.....

A fine year for Andrea

in which he did what he does. Grind out solid top five performances with a good number of podiums. Is he capable of more? well there's little doubt he'll achieve more on the Ducati than their last nr.1 rider, but history would suggest he's really just little more than a solid podium man.

Yamaha's new nr.2 should be competitive....with Bradl, Crutchlow and Bautista. Possibly even the Bologna boys. I wonder if Smith will race with him straight up as Toseland did?

There's plenty of reasons to believe nr.2 won't be competitive with Pedrosa, Lorenzo and Marquez.

What are the reasons you plonker?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

so benny

Cal is rubbish because he can't beat Valentino on his best weekend for more than 2 years, and is the only tech 3 rider  to ever have  a satellite bike which is equivalent to a factory bike? I doubt Cal or any of his ancestors were involved in the oppression of the Welsh, he would appear to be an unpretentious working class boy.

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

Buelligan

Great job;) I hear Nostro already creeping up over slippery windows trying to save face. Did you notice his last post, just before yours? Lol Waiting impatiently also for pacey's nuts kicking.

Reply to this Topic
rapidrhys46

Jun 13

rapidrhys46 says:

there haters have got to the point where....

...theyre talking about conspiracy theories. just catch aids and get a life.....

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Racing errors

"Considering the expectations, the race didn’t go so badly," Dovizioso began. "In the last chicane, I made a pass on Nicky that was on the limit but I don’t think it was dirty. That chicane is famous for that, but unfortunately our battle on the brakes made us slow on the exit and Smith passed us on acceleration.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

you or one of your alter egos

previously informed me that your inexplicable attitude to Cal was a Wales/England thing, benny/rev/dynastic hedgehog/whatever.

The guy  is competing closely with Valentino Rossi and an acclaimed prodigy in MM, and beat Dani Pedrosa, all on factory Yamahas or Hondas. He seems to be improving year to year, having taken up GP bike racing later than most. Your criticism of him seems to be that he is not winning races, which no-one has done on a satellite bike at all for the 6 seasons prior to this one, and no-one has ever done on a Tech 3 Yamaha. I don't think your criticism is valid, although improvement is obviously always a possibility for most riders, hardly a major insight on your part.    

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

the Assen TT has changed the game completely .

anyone with half a brain can see that Cal did a good job or do people think you win the race in qualifying?

the pole is merely part of the progression of a rider still learning his craft and doing a pretty fair job of it as before the season if anybody had conjectured that Cal would be harrying the new god that is Marquez for the 2nd step of the podium with all but a full grid of aliens they would have been slaughtered.

he beat Dani Pedrosa fair and square.

good race from Cal and Marquez, stunning race from Jorge and what can you say about Valentino, the season just got very interesting.

i still think Yam have signed the wrong Espargaro, no mental problems in Aliex's pit.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Cunning linguist?

or just a cunning stunt?

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

OK BBL

I will consider myself suitably admonished. I am totally convinced by the force of your arguments, and completely agree with you that Cal is far from being rubbish.

Reply to this Topic
Wato45

Oct 12

Wato45 says:

Smoke and Mirrors

I wouldn't worry about Benny, he's just attacking Cal to try and take attention away from the embarrassment which Is Dovizio this year. On the plus side Benny I'm sure Dovi will make as average CRT rider in a couple of years.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices