Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha hoping for more wins from Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha hoping for more wins from Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha hoping for more wins from Valentino Rossi

Yamaha hopes that Valentino Rossi’s long-awaited return to winning form in Assen last weekend is the catalyst for the Italian legend to claim more victories in the 2014 MotoGP world championship. Rossi’s brilliant victory in Assen was his first since the Malaysian Grand Prix in Sepang in 2010 and came just a time when doubts were creeping in about his potential...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 July 2013 14:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BlackCircles

May 13

BlackCircles says:

UK MotoGP

Here's something for all UK MotoGP fans;

https://www.facebook.com/UkAgainstBtSoleRightsToMotogpIn2014

And;

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tv-coverage-of-motogp-in-the-uk/

Reply to this Topic
VeritasH

Apr 13

VeritasH says:

Bulto: Jarvis has a reputation of being mercurial, but he has headed a very successful racing squad for a number of years now so he must be doing something right. At the moment he's very much pro JlO, but I seem to remember when Lorenzo was thinking of leaving Yamaha in 2009 it was very much the other way round.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I reckon Vale could win Laguna. George is in a good position. IMO MM will take more points off Dani than VR46 will take points off George. This season in MotoGP should go all the way to the last round, wich is great. Dani will take the Sachsenring round i think, he is verry good there. I personally hope MM takes the title, cause his riding style is by far the coolest to watch.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Conspiracy..and if, buts & maybes..

Many of the Rossi haters such as Bulto, put the 2010 Mugello practice crash down to succumbing to pressure.

When Stoner twisted his ankle at Indy last year, it wasn't his fault..it was the track.

Jorge fucked up and paid the price..this is racing, same as Stoner & Rossi.

Rossi deserved his win, beat both Repsol riders and did a great job for Yamaha.

Bulto, sniping from behind Nostro and not man enough to admit he is wrong..has a very evident agenda.

In short.. he is a snake in the grass.

wosi has toned down the language because..he doesn't want to be accused of bullying. 

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

Dogsbreath

Fukk me the first sensible bit of reading for months then the yellow vespa riding wanker rears its ugly head again spewing shite all over.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Grow up wosi you childish prick. You know only too well I said Rossi deserved his win. He rode well and beat who was there. Whether Lorenzo would have won is irrelevant but still a perfectly reasonable point of discussion, something you'd understand little about.

The two faced comment is about Jarvis as you also know very well, but like I've exposed you on fck knows how many occassions your only interest is ignoring the actual subject and trying to make yourself look big with clumsy attempts at belittling others with personal insults. 

Bit of advise for you. You're becoming a one topic joke, it's tiresome, people are bored with you slavering out the same old insults - profanity riddled or otherwise.

Put a sock in it - preferably a yellow one to match your teeth

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Veritas

I agree with what you said in part.

Not sure how much of the success is down to Jarvis though as I'm not sure the signing of riders rests solely with his decision and he has a great team of designers back at Yamaha who are building an excellent bike year after year. If you have a great bike it's a lot easier to sign a great rider, or two. I wonder how he'd do at Ducati, Suzuki or Kawasaki.

I just can't believe he can be so transparently hypocritical with what he said about always believing Rossi could win races. That comment was clealry absent when he was asked months ago to explain why they had taken Rossi back - there was no mention of any belief in him being able to win races and he was willing to let drop that Rossi approached them.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Woulda, shouda, coulda means your out of time..

The only thing you have exposed, is your own penchant for misguided speculation and a conspiracy.

Desperately wishing to appear objective and interesting then spending huge chunks of time looking for ways to take the shine off Rossi's comeback and his fans' joy, don't fit together pal.

Bulto is way to prammy for his own credibility..and the reasons are self evident.

Despite trying to qualify the above by saying you have no favourites and don't care who wins, it's pretty obvious who you don't want to do well.

You've got egg on your face and somehow, it's found a way inside the blinkers and is gumming up those scrunched up, tearful little peepers.

Everything has turned yellow all of a sudden. You're dis-orientated and scrabbling, unable to understand..

"How the hell could I have been so wrong? How long is the public humiliation going to last? When will that nasty wosi stop pointing out to everyone I'm a fraud."

Jorge woulda won Assen.

Jarvis shoulda signed Spies.

Casey coulda been champ last year.

Hahaha..tell us the one about how Ducati should bring back Preziosi and the CF bike?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

YAWN

YAWN

YAWN

Change the record

And like I said - exposed in the nature you continualy twist things so you can get personal

Jarvis shoulda signed Spies.

Did I really say that...?  Where?

Yet again, not a single thing to say on the subject in question. Just more lashing out and personal insults from the ever more desperate mind of someone who is desperate for attention

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Main question here does he have the pace of a 100% Lorenzo.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices