General Really liking it General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Really liking it

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Really liking it

Went for a decent ride today on the CB 1100. I am really getting to love this bike. Been such a long time since i rode a "BIKE" i had almost forgotten. Keeping it between 3k & 4k RPM till i get a few miles on it. Seems plenty for me.

It fit's in well with the other toy's.
Mini for sale as we await a new Mk7 Golf GT (yes white):sunglasses: 

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 July 2013 15:16)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Snev

Although i have had a bike and been riding for years i am as thick a pig shit when it comes to reporting what a particular bike might be like to ride, build quality etc.

I do know i have been to Rivington 3 times now, a place all sorts of bikers meet every day. Some, very clued up.
I have been told the chrome on the mudguards is well good, the cooler replaceable fins around the spark plugs is a touch of class. The paintwork on the frame, tank is thick and well good. Not one person found a bad thing or, had a bad word to say about it. I think the only slightly concern i might have is the seat. Maybe on a longer trip it could be lacking a bit of padding, and maybe a gear indicator.
BUT, to me the riding of it is something else, 45 years of riding and i have never felt so "at home" on a bike, it is simply wonderful, IMHO.
It's been years since i last went to the garage to simply look at a bike.
Having owned and ridden big daft bikes for lot's of years, read Harley Night Rod, Fat Boy (yes i had those) BM 1200RT, and the Wing, the CB is like a breadth of fresh air, not BUSA, Panaspegtti, or GSXish but for ME i simply love it.:biggrin: 

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Oldish

Got one of those 747 thingymagigs. Have to park it at my place in Spain as my garage is full here.:wink: 

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Unit

That CB with the black pipes is simply the dog's

danglies. 
Love it.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Bob....