Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden: MotoGP or WSB in 2014? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden: MotoGP or WSB in 2014?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden: MotoGP or WSB in 2014?

Nicky Hayden’s priority might be to secure a factory prototype ride for the 2014 MotoGP campaign, but the popular American is currently weighing up potential options in World Superbikes. The 2006 world champion’s place at Ducati is under serious threat again, with the Bologna factory locked in fresh talks with on form British rider Cal Crutchlow to partner Andrea Dovizioso...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 July 2013 17:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Quality..

The Doctor,The Tornado & The Kentucky Kid..

:biggrin::laugh::wink:

Reply to this Topic
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

I'd like to see how he would perform on the Tech 3 M1 or even the factory Honda or Yamaha. I know it won't happen but I think it would be interesting to see what pace he has. His loyalty to Ducati is commendable given the poor results of the bike.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Rossi to WSBK in 2015 on the new R1?

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Loyalty

or fat paycheck?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

73mach3 pointed me to this recent Hayden interview..good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF3oEPPj8Ts&feature=player_embedded

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

While at Ducati

Dovi takes a new frame to Germany and crashes in the first 10 mins of FP1 - what a dolt!

Hayden crests the waterfall, feigns a highside 'Mamola style' taking to the grass to run down the hill and rejoin the track - what a boy!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hayden on a Tech 3 wouldn't be so bad but the question can they afford him I think not. Riding one of those will revive his results in my view compared to what NH is on now. A return to Honda is completely out of question given what happened after he won the title.

Reply to this Topic
pacman1967

Mar 13

pacman1967 says:

I would be nice to see Nicky

on a bike he can run at the front on. It's been so long in MotoGP, since we saw Nicky near the podium on a regular basis, that we don't know if he can ever be a top 3 guy again.

I think WSB could be good for him, he could have 5 or 6 good years there. Rather than being a highly paid also ran in MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

WSB

Replacement for Checa maybe? Or maybe teamate? Get out of MotoGP which has caught the Spanish flu, you know you are not getting on a Yamaha or a Honda which are the two top steeds in the field. I hope Nicky stops wasting valuable years with that bike. I feel it only makes your stock go down in the motogp world. WSB has plenty of bikes out there and hopefully Yamaha will return to the series next year maybe which will deepen the field even more.

Reply to this Topic
oily1984

Mar 09

oily1984 says:

I'd like to see Hayden in WSB as I won't have MotoGP next year and he's always been one of my preferred riders especially after what happened in 2007 with honda and puig. Being realistic he won't get a competative bike in MotoGP unless Ducati pull something out of the bag which doesn't seem likely as they look to be stagnating relative to the front whilst with the aid of the softer rear CRT bikes look to be improving and catching.

As a result I hope he does get a competative WSB bike even if he doesn't take the title just to be at the pointy end a few times would be good to see.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices