Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding closing on Gresini Honda MotoGP deal? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding closing on Gresini Honda MotoGP deal?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding closing on Gresini Honda MotoGP deal?

Scott Redding is on the brink of signing a deal to move to MotoGP with Fausto Gresini’s Honda squad in 2014. The agreement would see the rising British star, who is currently leading the Moto2 world championship by 30-points, ride a production Honda RC213V in 2014 before switching to a prototype machine for 2015. Talks between Gresini and Redding were first revealed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 July 2013 09:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
airbornetrooper

Jan 10

If this bike is....

anywhere near the pace of the factory teams Scotty will push them all the way, I've always thought the Gresni team is the best option outside the factory Honda's...so here's hoping if he can get the ride secured this weekend we will see him in Motogp next season.

He's still young and has time on his hands to make a full factory supported team....small steps, but positive one's I think.  go Scotty....from a yank.

Reply to this Topic
LAwoman

Jun 10

LAwoman says:

Perfecto ... tick ...

Just .. ..

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

When you consider that it will have conventional valve springs (as opposed to pneumatic valve actuation), a conventional gearbox (not a seamless quickshift gearbox), Nissin brakes (not Brembo units) and Showa suspension (not Öhlins) I doubt we will see it beating any of the prototypes ( well not  Yamaha or Honda anyway). But without a decent factory ride this is surely the best option. With 5 of these bikes on the grid it will be it's own mini championship within a championship and, i'm sure Honda are hoping,a proving ground for younger riders.  For me the dark horses in the mid-pack battle could be Aprilia. They are working on a pneumatic-valve spring cylinder head for their RSV4 CRT engine. This should give at least another thousand rpm, for a significant performance boost.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

sign here

Press hard ,No bad first ride in moto gp good luck Scotty Boy Next podium man for sure

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices