Skip to content

APRILIA 2014 Aprilia Tuono has big changes TUONO V4R

You are in... Forums > APRILIA > TUONO V4R > 2014 Aprilia Tuono has big changes

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

2014 Aprilia Tuono has big changes

Aprilia has given the Aprilia Tuono V4R a comprehensive makeover just two years after the bike was launched, with more power, even more advanced electronics, new brakes and a larger fuel tank. The naked Tuono V4R has received the same host of changes that were seen on the RSV4 earlier this year, with the 999cc V4 engine given a bit more...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 July 2013 14:03)

Post a message in TUONO V4R

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

The Dogs

What a machine. This is going to make all of the other naked bike wannabies pale into insignificance.

This bike will win every naked bike test for years to come against the current crop.

Roll on the naked S1000RR and there might be a contest.

As it stands, I want one. Bad.

Reply to this Topic
firkit

Apr 05

firkit says:

Hrmmmm

Will it fit the bigger ride on the new nakeds that are coming out I am 6 3 and a good 150 plus pounds At least in my arms and legs

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

Modifications

Having ridden last years model, I can see where Aprilia is coming from with the modifications. Can they prevent you from losing your license though? This is a seriously 'seductive' piece of kit!

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Nope

Have to agree with Nick at Bikerglory that a naked version of a super-bike just does not make sense in the real world. I would rather ride a KTM Duke 690 than the Tuono VR4.

Reply to this Topic
tman39a

Mar 08

tman39a says:

not good enough IMO

I had the 2012 model and its single biggest problem was its suspension just isnt suited to normal roads....put it on track and you can chase anything but down a B road and you will need a good massage later. Tank range is poor and 1.5 l extra is barely 10 miles more...why bother. Impossible to sustain above 90 for any time so big tracks are hard work..seat was like a park bench and chain rusted every time it got wet. Still a great bike...but some design or production tweaks could make it awesome..2014 isnt there yet.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
claudia444

Jul 13

claudia444 says:

See

uptil I saw the paycheck ov $9124, I have faith that my sister was like truly receiving money parttime from there computar.. there neighbour had bean doing this 4 less than 19 months and at present cleard the loans on their place and bourt a great new Chevrolet. go to, http://m3mi.com/3621CHECK IT OUT

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices