Skip to content

Discuss This Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole

LCR Honda rider Stefan Bradl stormed to a career first MotoGP pole position in dramatic fashion at Laguna Seca this afternoon after a late crash denied Marc Marquez top spot in qualifying.Bradl’s 1.21.176 at the end of the 15-minute QP2 denied Marquez what had looked like a certain fourth pole of his rookie season by just 0.017s.Repsol Honda rider Marquez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 July 2013 23:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I'll rephrase it then

. that's because it's being announced at Indy - where the hell else is he going?

I haven't seen any statement that says he's signed for Ducati and that it will be announced at Indy or anywhere else

Reply to this Topic
marianbv

Jul 13

marianbv says:

Not exactly Cal's thread, but ...

... I can't help but take the bait...

Now Cal threats the scenery every race weekend, using his body as a cannonball, and that on a Yamaha, the best behaving bike on the grid. Just imagine the stunts he could pull on a Ducati....

Somebody should warn NASA to pull the International Station on a higher orbit, just in case ...

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Hardly

Gonna be interesting to see if Yamaha react with the new gearbox, otherwise this season is already over.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Go back 12months. Honda rolled out new parts, Dani was flying but who took the title? Stop your constant bloody whining!

Reply to this Topic
DARMHA900SS

Jul 09

DARMHA900SS says:

The race is what counts

If Bautista manages to get past the first lap without taking out the rest of the front row, we all know that Bradl and Bautista will not last the full race at the front.

My Money is on Marquez, followed by Rossi and Cal.

Jorgey boy 4th with the Captain retiring due to pain.

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

If there's

one thing that has come un-ignorably to the surface lately it would be the unwavering determination to win of Jorge... My opinion, which was already high, of the man.. has gone through the roof! I personally believe it would be foolish to bet against him.

I seem to remember a race about 5 years back where the dude raced with 2 broken ankles.. he was languishing down in 10th or summink.. then it rained a bit and everyone else went.. 'fuck this' and Jorge came thru to end up on the podium!

Not even Cal.. Is that hard!!

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Told ya

Bradl is the man

Reply to this Topic
LAwoman

Jun 10

LAwoman says:

Risk - planned v's reactionary

Apparently it's okay now to plan go off track if you have seen it done before - there is no governance? Free for all on every corner of every track? Honda testing the authorities or Marquez??? True Rossi's move was controversial but it was allowed in the circumstances i.e. heat of battle ... but today there was no great heat. It looked like a practiced move and unless there is some governance for the future ... Marquez seems to have more power than the authorities ... very strategic ??? I say the youngster needs a boundary ... the original move was in exceptional circumstances and history cannot be changed but a line must be drawn ... or ... we call judgement on every corner that will be cut on every track in the future .. or we have no rules?

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

LA woman...

Go bitch and moan somewhere else.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

The rules state

You can't use any part of the surrounding track for the use of gaining a position unless you are forced into an error by an another driver , in which case you must relinquish your position so you can gain advantage on a level playing field/track position. ....... Not what I just saw

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Krap

Karpov

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle