Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP Laguna Seca: Marquez secures audacious victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MotoGP Laguna Seca: Marquez secures audacious victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

MotoGP Laguna Seca: Marquez secures audacious victory

With three, unfamiliar Hondas on the front row at Laguna Seca, it took superb reactions from the lights by Rossi to separate them with a blistering start.  Stefan Bradl, showing no sign of rookie, pole-sitter nerves however was equal to it, and maintained his qualifying position for the opening half of the race.With four laps gone, Honda’s young marvel, Marc...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 July 2013 22:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

feeble excuses..as usual.

..but what about the marked difference in reaction afterwards doohanfan?

Stoner and his fans whining like little bitches..The Yellow, laughing and joking.

You still don't seem to understand it makes a difference.

It's because..instead of a hairy set of bollocks, you have a ladies front bottom.

Softees..the lot of ya.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Hugeliar

I see you managed to sort internet access while on spoon watch outside st marys, can you pls post your mobile number i have a couple of radio hacks lined up who are looking to go 2 for 2.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

of course he cut the corner

rossi didn't give him any other option forcing him wide with his usual dangerous antics, sadly for rossi and his zombies there are riders with far more talent than him on the track now.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

If they are such feeble excuses

Wosi why not tell me why they are incorrect?. Again, MM didn't even go close to taking Valentino out, was replying in kind to Valentino anyway as has been pointed out, and  if you want to be nasty I doubt either Valentino or MM is under any illusion that Valentino is in  contention for this championship.

If Valentino (or anyone else) had demonstrated an ability to ride a Ducati closer than a second or two to Stoner's times then you might have some argument about Stoner being beaten by a better man at Laguna Seca in 2008.

Valentino also isn't stupid (or sufficiently hypocritical, he leaves that to a group among his fans), and realises he is in no position to complain about the move or its legality (I don't know or care about the legality of either of the moves personally, just whether an attempted torpedo was involved), and as I said knows he was going to get passed anyway; MM as well as being faster than  him on the day over a lap was on a bike which will both turn midcorner, and negotiate corners in a manner resembling a motogp bike rather than a horse and cart in the first place.

I might also point out that I am again brought into a discussion through your obssession with a retired rider, which far exceeds any demonstrated by me or anyone else.

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

Nice to see Rossi react like that, something whiner Stoner wouldn't have done, we need more riders like that, why I miss Marco. Good ride from Rossi, the fastest Yamaha by miles, you can gauge Cal with how well Rossi and Lorenzo did. I was worried at one point because I remember that race when a fully fit Lorenzo just went backwards due to the tyres. Looks like Yamaha has some work to do.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

doohanfan

Shut the fuck up. "I am again brought into the discussion by blah fucking blah blah blah" You post some good stuff sometimes, but to imply a comment on "that" move is obsession, when the whole fucking world is talking about it, shows how irked you are/were by the first one. Don't ever forget that this pass, and the last time it happened didn't determine the result. And finally, to say you don't care about the legality of either move when you bitched about that very thing previously shows well, read my first sentence.

Crutchlow's options just diminished somewhat.

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

cals bike

do you think that jarvis during the middle of the night switched it with spies bike from last year? at least the fram didnt break this time! or did they take the comp programer out for sushi and get him drunk so hey would fuck up the program?

great race by MM and bradl! not to bad for bautista too but rossi must have been shiting bricks with him behind and hoping he wouldnt take him out.

and rossi times running out get your bike sorted if thats the problem, you just blew the last two chances too win!

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

im not anonymous

im a real person lol

see below

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

im mach3

no pooh bear cooking on this thread i guess

Reply to this Topic
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

Anonymous

First Yamaha and a podium sounds like Rossi's bike aint too bad, all the Honda lads had a great race even Dani considering.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices