Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Cal Crutchlow ready for Ducati challenge MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Cal Crutchlow ready for Ducati challenge

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Cal Crutchlow ready for Ducati challenge

Cal Crutchlow has admitted the challenge of making Ducati’s struggling factory Desmosedici machine a winner again in the MotoGP world championship will be the toughest of his career. Speaking for the first time since the British rider signed a two-year deal to join the Bologna factory from the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad next season, Crutchlow told MCN in an exclusive...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 356 days ago (03 August 2013 12:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I agree with Pacey, Saturn and CHR. Lets all see first of all? What will the the 2014 Duke be capable off. And what can Cal do on this(i gather it's an all new one) bike. For me Cal has proved he is a podium candidate almost every race this season, on a non factory ride. Wich means he can ride, now all we need is a good Duke. And i have a feeling it will be a good Duke in 2014. More competative brands please. Even being a Kawasaki fan, i loved to see Suzuki doing well today in WSBK. Keep it up.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

huge

He's clearly happy but he hasn't ridden it yet.... Dovi was exactly the same beofre he rode it...

-----------------------------------------------------

Fairplay, but Cal will push the thing more than Dovi imo. Wether that's a good thing is yet to be proved bud. It can only add to next seasons excitement though don't ya think ;)

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Shepatron

Cal a better overtaker than Dovi...???

you have probably been watching a different MotoGP Chanel the last years...

Cal's rich but finished.

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Let's wait, they say...

Fools always need to wait a little longer, shortsighted as they are.... In the meantime they entertain themselves building castles in the air. Ducati can sort out their problems (they fantasize), Dovi is no problem (they fantasize), Cal has the balls to tame that Duke (the most delirious/hilarious fantasy).

This is indeed lunatic territory, I would stay out but I like Benny (or whatever his name is). So I will read you, little bitches, a little more.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

He's got a Factory ride

And and large pay cheque, so therefore he's got what he wanted. Now he has to fulfil his side of the deal by riding the bike as hard as he can. If Ze Germans will listen, will change and indeed have the money for the development, it maybe a good move. 

We all know Cal is fast, he just needs the bike underneath him, so this maybe a shrude move on his part. 2015 maybe his year....?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

He will be alright. Big changes coming to the Desmo.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

elkrappbennylizardcock

Spend all day at that shithole you call home eh Binny boy,You dhould try going to see some racing you peasant,You could of spoken to your countryman  and got some advise on job searching Chav v Davies is looking for a helmet cleaner maybe eh Benny you mug

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Whats

Up BENNY, can you not create a username with the word Benny in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

hated

u must be in tears really u sad user,all this attention and its all hatred.lonely sad soul you are. fact, oh dear.btw we got ur address so wont be long now till your cut off for good ,stupidity always leads to justice,havent you seen trolling laws?. oh dear. 

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I see something and its very usual nothing has changed here with this pathetic lunatic on the loose its gonna  make me laugh when the silly moron who thinks he is funny is cut off for good 

MCN sort it out once again.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices