Skip to content

Discuss This Rain disrupts Casey Stoner’s return to two wheels in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rain disrupts Casey Stoner’s return to two wheels in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rain disrupts Casey Stoner’s return to two wheels in Japan

Casey Stoner has returned to MotoGP action at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan today, the double world champion completing his first stint on a factory Honda since he retired from racing nine months ago. Stoner’s two-day appearance, which was exclusively revealed by MCN last month, is the first of four test sessions the Australian has planned in the coming...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 August 2013 09:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
666ghostrider666

Aug 12

development

i dont understand why they would sign stacey moaner up to develop a bike,

Every bike hes been on has gone backwards, including the best bike in paddock honda RCV

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Ghostrider?

"Every bike hes been on has gone backwards"

Yamaha won from 2008 to 2010... Honda won it 2011 (405 points) when Stoner started with them, again in 2012 (412 points), & they're winning this year...

:blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
666ghostrider666

Aug 12

MMM

2007 1ST, 2008 2ND 2009 4TH, 2010 4TH DUCATI

2011 1ST 2012 3RD HONDA

Thats going backwards in my book..??

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Too right 666

He can't develop a bike, and I kicked his arse last year. HRC's just giving him this 'cause he's feeling a wittle unwoved right now.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Ghostrider...

So because a rider has an accident & has to sit out several races he's developing a bike backwards? So Rossi's 2010 explains Yamaha's predicament... he was obviously developing it backwards!

You really have no idea, have you?

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

ding ding!

..and it didnt take long for one ardent rambler to come out from under the rock. Hey ghostrider why not go back under your rock and stick to watching terrible movies such as the one in your avatar? 

Saturn, im sure Honda would have no problem in having any Honda rider win their home grand prix, on a track that is owned by them too

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

you were obviously ghostrider

a ghost watcher as well. When somebody else wins or even leads a race, let alone wins a championship, on a Ducati, against Honda and Yamaha who have won a mere 27 of the last 30 championships (soon to be 28 of 31) you can talk about developing Ducatis backwards.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AdieMonk

Jul 09

AdieMonk says:

Saturn...

I wouldn't expect him back next year hence me not mentioning 2014, there aren't any good rides going, but he could start talking to manufacturers early next year about a return to racing in 2015, and all the big guns are out of contract for 2015 at the moment so Stoner could potentially walk in to any team.

I wouldn't expect him back at Ducati either, that said it would be good to see him back on that bike just to get an accurate measure of it's outright performance for one lap. 

Reply to this Topic
Revilo612

Jul 13

Revilo612 says:

I'm interested to know...

what part of the sport Stoner was becoming disillusioned with. If your a Stoner fan you would hope he left because there were only four bikes and three riders capable of winning, because then he might be enticed to come back now that MotoGP has 5 bikes and at least 5 riders capable of winning. However, if it was because of his family, then I doubt he's going to return to racing anytime soon.

Reply to this Topic
AdieMonk

Jul 09

AdieMonk says:

Revilo...

My understanding was he didn't like the constant rule changing and dumbing down of the bike to CRT level, I am happy to be corrected though.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices